Lupe Fiasco's the Cool..... Album of the year.

I listened to his album its much better than Kanye's Graduation, I didn't think it would be better but I was dead wrong Real hip hop is back!!!Most Def. !!!! check more here... what does everyone think...

I pity da foo who made dis post.
Co-sign

smokin.gif

As much as I hate Lupe and how much people ride him here, I can't hate on the album. It speaks for itself. Anyone saying any album was better than this isdeaf.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

As much as I hate Lupe and how much people ride him here, I can't hate on the album. It speaks for itself. Anyone saying any album was better than this is deaf.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

As much as I hate Lupe and how much people ride him here, I can't hate on the album. It speaks for itself. Anyone saying any album was better than this is deaf.

No its about having your own opinions, i can name at least 8 better albums

Findin Forever,Desire,Big Doe Rehab,The Weatherman LP,spell my name right,the brick(the bodega chronicles),free at last,made,supergangster,eardrum,>>>The Cool

Originally Posted by mossman75

Findin Forever,Desire,Big Doe Rehab,The Weatherman LP,spell my name right,the brick(the bodega chronicles),free at last,made,super gangster,eardrum,>>>The Cool

Big Doe Rehab is my album of the year. I can give you The Brick, SMNR, TWLP, and maybe Made but the rest are not better than the cool but yea ya right it isall opinion

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom