M1 Productions presents...Nas_Made You Look RMX (Video Link Up)

I finally figured out how to blend some damn audio with videos (and no I didn't use quicktime FLU
laugh.gif
, but thanks for the help).

This is a track I made for Made Ya Look off my God's Son Tape that I'm droppin' on 01/01/08 (on New Years Day along with the NKETLK AmericanGangsta tape). The Nas tape will basically be a remixed version of the entire Gods Son album, and a 2nd CD with about 10 bonus cuts off I Am, Lost Tapes,etc.I'm gonna add some videos for the other tracks that were used as singles, such as I Can and Made Ya Look RMX I did with FLU.

This is the shorter, simpler version of the track (it'll be a slightly diff version on the tape with some added audio and an actual� intro), butregardless, hope ya'll enjoy.

This shh right here knocks
pimp.gif
but the beat is so diff that its like itneeds a new vid for it
laugh.gif
It was crazy watchin it dope joint cant wait man

smokin.gif

Good looks on the feed..

Rather Unique I'll have it available for d/l on the myspace on New Yrs Day, but I'll post up a few links on here probably the daybefore.

Shut your face Time, that's the point of this mix lmao....No Mas Nas despues de 01\01.

^ Is that you TIME?
laugh.gif

Good looks onthe feedback, I'll upload the Made You Look RMX I did with Flu within the next few days.

^ for sure man, I'll post up several diff links on NT when its done. Its in the proc3ess of getting mastered.

That break (i think?) is cooold. Dope stuff, Im still partial to the og though
laugh.gif
certainly the best remix Ive heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom