Mack Wilds "New York-A Love Story

Searched didn't see a thread on this. But I downloaded it & it's dope. For those that don't know Michael from the Wire.

View media item 688445
1. “Wild Things” feat. Method Man
2. “My Crib”
3. “Henny”
4. “Own It”
5. “MaGic!!!”
6. “Keepin’ It Real”
7. “U Can Cry To Me” feat. Raekwon and Doug E Fresh
8. “NY Love Story”
9. “Don’t Turn Me Down”
10. “Sober Up”
11. “Duck Sauce”
12. “Remember The Time”
13. “The Art of Fallin’”

Last edited:
Pretty dope tape. How they flipped that Jay-Z "you, me, him, her" sample 
pimp.gif
 He got nominated for a grammy this year also.

I slept on the album until recently and boy was I surprised. The production is top notch.

I just always here the Henny song at work. been meaning to get this. heard nothing but good things.

Nominated for a Grammy.. wow

Not trying to hate but is this dude an industry plant? His first album he works with Salaam Remi, and gets nominated for a Grammy despite his singles not really popping off, and barely anyone knowing who he is (as a musician).. seems like he has a major push behind the scenes

Last edited:

Not trying to hate but is this dude an industry plant? His first album he works with Salaam Remi, and gets nominated for a Grammy despite his singles not really popping off, and barely anyone knowing who he is (as a musician).. seems like he has a major push behind the scenes

You acting like he came in the game broke or something lol the boy starred on 90210

Or maybe it was a good album.

You acting like he came in the game broke or something lol the boy starred on 90210
Exactly, he already had industry contacts, which is why I think he has such a huge push behind him. I'm not hating, I'm glad dude is having success but it's just something interesting I noticed

Last edited:
Push? Dude sold like 100,000 at most. I don't recall ever seeing a video from him either. Most people dont know who he is outside of music circles. He put together a good album and now he's nominated for a Grammy . More power to him!

That "Magic" and the "Henny" are my joints. I like how he themed the album and it came out.

I always thought he was from the DMV area because of "The Wire" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom