Macklemore is Done!!!!

roll.gif

he got my atten tho 

just read article 

Last edited:
he's been a cornball forever. I'm glad dude has screwed it up and i hope he goes away never to return. never liked nor trusted his persona. Hope the Jews bury him

Last edited:
I don't get why he decided to do it. Where is the entertainment portion?

Ironic coming from someone who gave us a song being accepting of gays.

:lol:  at people thinking this is going to really take him down. This will blow over in no time. I wouldn't say he is "done" at all

I dunno.....he in the entertainment industry.....you don't mess with the Jews bro

Man if anything the whole "I'm gay" thing has lost it's novelty, so this is just another ploy to bait listeners/viewers

He really does think he's black because only a black person could get away with mocking another race /religion, ie Dave Chapelle, White Chicks

:lol:  at people thinking this is going to really take him down. This will blow over in no time. I wouldn't say he is "done" at all

I agree. Isn't he on an indie label? No way they will let him go. If the fans are offended, then that is another thing but labels are all about money. I mean look how Don Imus uses the word "nappy headed ***". He still has his radio show.

Back
Top Bottom