Mad at your past. Story time.

I'm still drunk from last night but as I was lying in bed remembering the good ol' youngin years I find myself mad at how horribly I've failed withthe females, and it sucks %%*. I just mad cause I could get these girls but couldn't finish the deal cause I was ******ed. So tell me how you %$@%%@ upin your past and are now regretting it hugely like I am right now.

I was hanging out with my buddy and these two girls who were both smokin and we were just havin a few drinks smokin a few bowls having a good time, anywaythings wound down to me and this really bomb girl cuddling on this couch and you wanna know what she said to me? "Hey look, Kerric (my friend) isasleep" pretty much the most obvious hint that she's tryin to get down or something, and I turn to her and I say "Yeah. He was tired."

Girl on the left. This was 3 years ago, and I'm still bitter
pbo68.jpg

Hahaha it happens fam, you can't be mad at that. You live and you learn, and more than likely you'll have a few regrets. For instance, I was always agirl magnet....I always talked to a lot of girls but rarely had girlfriends. And most of them would basically throw themselves at me, but I wouldn't carryout the mission [I was shook for real]. Up until I was 16, I was so shook to have sex or make moves with any girls, and anytime I look back on some of thegirls who liked me, I kick myself in the face for bein' a punk. It's all good tho. We all grow up some time or another.

And what you described doin' with the girl [sayin' the wrong thing and not makin' the move], I can damn near say I perfected that.

its all good fam you live and learn

just know now that if you are ever put in that ideal situation you gonna put it down like its suppose to be
laugh.gif

i'm kind of dealing with this now. kind of embarrassing to talk about, since i'm 21. i have girls approach me and try to initiate some kind of responseto get things going, but many times i'm at a loss of words and dont know what to say, or i just blindly miss the hint.

for example, i recently saw this chick that i've been feeling since HS at a party. we never had a chance to hook up or anything since i had a girl inHS...well she saw me and was all excited and happy and then asks me" sooo you're not dating anyone are you?" i just say no...and then dont knowwhat else to say. things get awkward and shes like ok, nice to see you, see ya around

fail

This is the number one rule for ya click....in order to survive, gotta learn to live w/regrets - Jay-Z
pimp.gif

man Ill drive myself loco when I think back if I woulda changed a thing or too for cooze.....

smh, just keep it movin and learn from your mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom