Madden 10 Strategy, vol. Nano Blitzes

If you wanna beat the better players you need to bring nano blitzes. I nano out the 46, 1-5-5, 3-4 and the dollar.

This game gets me $@#^%^ heated sometimes. Like how I fumble AT LEAST 3 or 4 times every @#$^@@ game it's just ridiculous. And I faced my first nanoblitzer yesterday...
smh.gif
couldn't run any other formation besides the shotgun.

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

If you wanna beat the better players you need to bring nano blitzes. I nano out the 46, 1-5-5, 3-4 and the dollar.

When you better, do you mean the good players or the cheesers? Do you nano the cheesers?

The nano is sandlot tactics BTW, no offense. I had it used against me too many times.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

This game gets me $@#^%^ heated sometimes. Like how I fumble AT LEAST 3 or 4 times every @#$^@@ game it's just ridiculous. And I faced my first nano blitzer yesterday...
smh.gif

A lot of my fumbles are caused by me fighting for extra yardage. Just avoid the hit stick and go down without the fight. See if that helps your fumble problem.

On another note, how do yall feel about nano blitzes??? Do you feel it's cheesing to have a person put all his linebackers and on the line and basicallyoverload
the offensive line every play?

-I kinda like it when people try to do this to me. It has a 50-50 chance of working, especially if I recognize it. You can always beat it with the big play orslants.

Raiders are definitely a sleeper in Madden.

Originally Posted by AG 47

This game gets me $@#^%^ heated sometimes. Like how I fumble AT LEAST 3 or 4 times every @#$^@@ game it's just ridiculous. And I faced my first nano blitzer yesterday...
smh.gif

A lot of my fumbles are caused by me fighting for extra yardage. Just avoid the hit stick and go down without the fight. See if that helps your fumble problem.

On another note, how do yall feel about nano blitzes??? Do you feel it's cheesing to have a person put all his linebackers and on the line and basically overload

-I kinda like it when people try to do this to me. It has a 50-50 chance of working, especially if I recognize it. You can always beat it with the big play or slants.

Well in real life you can beat it quick, but in Madden, where the defense can see the ball while their back is turned and then glide to the ball or sky for theswat, its crazy effective.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

CertifiedSW wrote:

This game gets me $@#^%^ heated sometimes. Like how I fumble AT LEAST 3 or 4 times every @#$^@@ game it's just ridiculous. And I faced my first nano
blitzer yesterday...
smh.gif

On another note, how do yall feel about nano blitzes??? Do you feel it's cheesing to have a person put all his linebackers and on the line and basically
overload

-I kinda like it when people try to do this to me. It has a 50-50 chance of working, especially if I recognize it. You can always beat it with the big play or
slants.

Well in real life you can beat it quick, but in Madden, where the defense can see the ball while their back is turned and then glide to the ball or sky for the swat, its crazy effective.

Sometimes. Slants are suprisingly effective against this. Pinch the o-line so the middle is protected. That should give you an extra second or so to find theopen man.

The flats to the RB are money usually as well. Do you run with the Bengals?

CertifiedSW wrote:

This game gets me $@#^%^ heated sometimes. Like how I fumble AT LEAST 3 or 4 times every @#$^@@ game it's just ridiculous. And I faced my first nano
blitzer yesterday...
smh.gif

On another note, how do yall feel about nano blitzes??? Do you feel it's cheesing to have a person put all his linebackers and on the line and basically
overload

-I kinda like it when people try to do this to me. It has a 50-50 chance of working, especially if I recognize it. You can always beat it with the big play or
slants.

Well in real life you can beat it quick, but in Madden, where the defense can see the ball while their back is turned and then glide to the ball or sky for the swat, its crazy effective.

Sometimes. Slants are suprisingly effective against this. Pinch the o-line so the middle is protected. That should give you an extra second or so to find the open man.

The flats to the RB are money usually as well. Do you run with the Bengals?

FOREVER ALWAYS
pimp.gif

Why? Oh slants and flats? Didn't think of it.
nerd.gif

You have a lot of talent on the offensive side, especially with your WR's and QB. You could kill with those guys alone IMO.

Usually when people do the nano blitzes, the middle of the field is left WIDE open so if you can get the ball out in time and make 1 person miss, it's 6points.

You have a lot of talent on the offensive side, especially with your WR's and QB. You could kill with those guys alone IMO.

Usually when people do the nano blitzes, the middle of the field is left WIDE open so if you can get the ball out in time and make 1 person miss, it's 6 points.
Man I did that twice but it was one of those lucky hot routes I paid no mind to.
pimp.gif
Now the real deal problem is the cheesers. You know 2 WR 2 RB 1 TE for the WHOLEgame
laugh.gif

Dude I just played ran a playaction with Marion Barber going to the right flat and Roy Williams crossing and it was MONEY
sick.gif

ive ignored my madden since copping live. i swear everytime i finish a game, i wanna commit genocide

Usually when people do the nano blitzes, the middle of the field is left WIDE open so if you can get the ball out in time and make 1 person miss, it's 6
points.
Man I did that twice but it was one of those lucky hot routes I paid no mind to.
pimp.gif
Now the real deal problem is the cheesers. You know 2 WR 2 RB 1 TE for the WHOLE game
laugh.gif

Dude I just played ran a playaction with Marion Barber going to the right flat and Roy Williams crossing and it was MONEY
sick.gif

I'm not gone lie, I run a lot of the same formation in an attempt to keep the defense off balance.

The only time I've really gotten heated playing online is when I'm playing the Titans or Vikings and people run TOSSES the whole game.
The sad thing is, I know this going into the game and I'm already thinking about how to stop the toss to my left side....nothing I pick works.

And I end up allowing 200 something yards on the ground to CJ or AP....hella mad.

Usually when people do the nano blitzes, the middle of the field is left WIDE open so if you can get the ball out in time and make 1 person miss, it's 6
points.
pimp.gif
Now the real deal problem is the cheesers. You know 2 WR 2 RB 1 TE for the WHOLE game
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I'm not gone lie, I run a lot of the same formation in an attempt to keep the defense off balance.

The only time I've really gotten heated playing online is when I'm playing the Titans or Vikings and people run TOSSES the whole game.
The sad thing is, I know this going into the game and I'm already thinking about how to stop the toss to my left side....nothing I pick works.

And I end up allowing 200 something yards on the ground to CJ or AP....hella mad.

AP is IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP ON TOSS PLAYS. You'll stop him 10 times but give up 7 big plays
mad.gif

I swear brian westbrook is the 4 qter fumble king smh

somebody school me on nano blitzes
nerd.gif
my pass defense is superb, but my run defense is lacking
ronnie brown have my defense looking like pop warner i hate the wildcat

Originally Posted by CasperJr

my record > everybodys on NT
nerd.gif

aww yea im also the best ps3 madden player on NT
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Where you been? I've been trying to play you for a WHILE now Slant route.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

What's your record homie and who you run with?

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
G i see but if you havent notice i leave my ps3 on for WEEKS/MONTHS at a time
laugh.gif
by the time i get on everybody in a game or not on
ohwell.gif

plus you aint got no damn mic
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

but if i remember right i MURDERED you the 1st time we played
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's your record homie and who you run with?
im like 149 - 44.............we aint gone even talk about the 15 or so DC's i got cuz of madden
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah You got me. I have a mic now. And I aint a rookie playing for the first time in 2 years anymore.

I'm still standing, I'm still strong. I'm a man, I'm 20.

Yo PS3 gon explode leaving on like that
eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm 96-113 for anyone wondering.
grin.gif

how the hell do you kick a 40 yard + field goal my field goal always come up short even though i got max power
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smh.gif

On another note, how do yall feel about nano blitzes??? Do you feel it's cheesing to have a person put all his linebackers and on the line and basically overload

-I kinda like it when people try to do this to me. It has a 50-50 chance of working, especially if I recognize it. You can always beat it with the big play or slants.

Yeah actually you're right
laugh.gif

Basically ALL of my fumbles are because I try to get the extra yard. It's gonna be hard to stop doing that though because I'm so used to flicking thejoystick up or to the right when I'm getting tackled. But on another note... P Willy
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Some dude tried running right at him Willis stood him up,stripped the ball from him and then just proceeded to throw him to the ground like it was nothing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And the nano blitzes are cheesing imo... like you can't even run another formation besides the shotgun because your qb gets sacked right away. Although youdo have a point.. it is pretty easy to have a big play on the nano. Especially the WR screens to a 95+ speed receiver.

Anyone tryna get a game though? GT : Young Sean 15
Level 15+ please
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Derek916

how the hell do you kick a 40 yard + field goal my field goal always come up short even though i got max power
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Are you aiming the arrow all the way down then kicking full power?

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah You got me. I have a mic now. And I aint a rookie playing for the first time in 2 years anymore.

I'm still standing, I'm still strong. I'm a man, I'm 20.

Yo PS3 gon explode leaving on like that
eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm 96-113 for anyone wondering.
grin.gif
G i have had my ps3 for about 3 years now i think its been off for about 7 months altogether MAX
laugh.gif

if you see my !%$@ off call the police cuz i just been robbed
laugh.gif

thing is people have they system in small spots with no air flow my system sit high and by a window i have no problems with mine even getting warm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Derek916

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Are you aiming the arrow all the way down then kicking full power?
no i aim it all the way up

I usually use a Nickel Conr blitz from both sides to combat the wildcat. The most common advice is to attack it. That works the best for me.

Anyone here subscribe to any madden svcs?

Back
Top Bottom