Madden 10 Strategy, vol. Nano Blitzes

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by RKO2004

how the hell do you kick a 40 yard + field goal my field goal always come up short even though i got max power
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Are you aiming the arrow all the way down then kicking full power?
no i aim it all the way up
thats just as bad
laugh.gif

for most FG's you dont even need to move it up or down just move it left or right

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

how the hell do you kick a 40 yard + field goal my field goal always come up short even though i got max power
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Are you aiming the arrow all the way down then kicking full power?
no i aim it all the way up
thats just as bad
laugh.gif

for most FG's you dont even need to move it up or down just move it left or right
i'm bout to try that right now....btw how do people beat anyone on all madden without using the colts or other good teams... I can't evenget a sack on all-madden if i play zone and than if i play man they score a TD
sick.gif

what's the best play to beat the corner routes?

i'm getting drove on the corner strike, and no matter what play i pick, even if i zone to sidelines, i still get beat...

any tips?

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

I'm the best Madden player on this site or most others...Point Blank.

you still playin 2010 like that? i gave it up for the first time in almost 6 years ... id like to run one with you ... igotthatjuice

Defensive Tips that I use:

Use 4-6 Normal if you see the following formation on the field: 2-1-2.
Use 4-6 Bear if you see the following formation on the field: 2-2-1.
Use 4-3 if you see the following formation on the field: Any 3 WR formation NOT 3-1-1.
Use any Nickel package in the first 3 quarters with the occasional Dollar Formation if you see the following formation: 3-1-1.
Use Dollar Formation primarily in the 4th quarter with the occasional Nickel Package if you see the following formation: 3-1-1.
Use Dime and Dollar for all 4 WR or 5 WR sets.

My rationale: Typically speaking, any 2WR formation is going to be a run play. If they do pass, you really only have to worry about the TE. In this instance,having 7 players in the box will help stop the running game and you have the ability to jam the TE.

The reason I use Nickel for 3-1-1 and not 4-3 is because I need to account for athletic TEs and the 3rd WR. I'd rather have a DB than a LB covering.

Additionally, the reason I say use Nickel early and Dollar later on is becase by the 4th quarter, I assume you already have a big lead and the CPU is gonna airit out. I personally feel that the Dollar is better equipped to defend the pass.

Dime and Dollar are self-explanatory.

Blitz as much as possible. For the first two downs: vary your play call, play man, zone, and light blitz.
Once you get to 3rd down, I suggest 6-7 man blitzes or pure zone. If you play man, the ******ed Robo QB that the Madden developers have will carve you up.

Good luck. By the way, the only way you can play my system is if you have an excellent defense. I use Baltimore and I play as Ed Reed.

Originally Posted by NT2488

Defensive Tips that I use:

Use 4-6 Normal if you see the following formation on the field: 2-1-2.
Use 4-6 Bear if you see the following formation on the field: 2-2-1.
Use 4-3 if you see the following formation on the field: Any 3 WR formation NOT 3-1-1.
Use any Nickel package in the first 3 quarters with the occasional Dollar Formation if you see the following formation: 3-1-1.
Use Dollar Formation primarily in the 4th quarter with the occasional Nickel Package if you see the following formation: 3-1-1.
Use Dime and Dollar for all 4 WR or 5 WR sets.

My rationale: Typically speaking, any 2WR formation is going to be a run play. If they do pass, you really only have to worry about the TE. In this instance, having 7 players in the box will help stop the running game and you have the ability to jam the TE.

The reason I use Nickel for 3-1-1 and not 4-3 is because I need to account for athletic TEs and the 3rd WR. I'd rather have a DB than a LB covering.

Additionally, the reason I say use Nickel early and Dollar later on is becase by the 4th quarter, I assume you already have a big lead and the CPU is gonna air it out. I personally feel that the Dollar is better equipped to defend the pass.

Dime and Dollar are self-explanatory.

Blitz as much as possible. For the first two downs: vary your play call, play man, zone, and light blitz.
Once you get to 3rd down, I suggest 6-7 man blitzes or pure zone. If you play man, the ******ed Robo QB that the Madden developers have will carve you up.

Good luck. By the way, the only way you can play my system is if you have an excellent defense. I use Baltimore and I play as Ed Reed.

Thats a nice strategy but with B-More and ED REED!
laugh.gif
Man that D can beatdudes like a drum on its on.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

HESTER GONE GET HIS!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Hester got me that game. I watched the highlights and the big playmurdered me.
sick.gif

35-21 final. I gotta play sound D throughout
tired.gif

Maybe one of yall can help me... I'm kind of new to this next gen Madden

Where/How do I get the draft classes for 360?

like i said im the best on this madden tip on the ps3 on NT who else want to try me
nerd.gif

warning if you lose NT will know about it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

Maybe one of yall can help me... I'm kind of new to this next gen Madden

Where/How do I get the draft classes for 360?

I play 4-3 defense most of the game.

Cover 1 and either play the middle linebacker or safety. The rest is man coverage.

Back
Top Bottom