MADDEN 15 NEXT GEN XBOX ONE LEAGUE ! Who wants to Join ?

Fantasy Draft ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whoever has the Steelers is only Leveon Bell need to change that.

That's me. I tried changing but don't know how to. I'm still at work and won't get home until midnight. How are we going to do this? I'm really trying to start this league soon.

Damn CPU take all the good picks. I made sure to get a decent line, QB, RB and a secondary. Never enough picks my d line is going to be awful :lol:

I got like one elite player at most positions....so hopefully they ball out or I'm food in these streets

I'm out but will be back from taking the dog for a run in 10min if the niners want to get ran before I pass out

Flourish Xbox One players, flourish.

Y'all got a lot of patience doing a draft.

Good luck commish. I hope y'all don't have guys who volunteered to play but can't show to play their games. Most annoying thing.

The draft is still going hahahahah

Yo after this flames out since half the cats who signed up r ghost we need to do a redraft with 45 second timer also commisb u can advance to next user pick in the event whoevers up is not present. Shoulda took 1.5 hrs. Its been goin like 8 hrs lol my team is trash. Bowed out around midnight. got stuck with bradshaw and donald brown as my backs :x

I'm out but will be back from taking the dog for a run in 10min if the niners want to get ran before I pass out

I'm the niners (by mistake, thought I had the saints) but had to leave after rd6. Pm me? we can run the game this evening

Back
Top Bottom