Madden 2009 Player Ratings vol. alot of under/over rating

How is Zach Thomas still a 94? And every team doesn't have a 95+ 3rd down rb....is every team supposed to convert every 3rd down or something?

Madden gameplay is terrible. It looks like their rating system is just as bad.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

saintso.jpg

the second coming of jesus is only a 94??

indifferent.gif
to you madden.

next to every rating he should have this
infinity.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dline59

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Im a big Seahawks fan, but how is Mo Morris rated at 97?! Also, I am loving the O-line for the Hawks.

seahawkso.jpg

he's rated 97 as a 3rd down running back not overall
well I wonder why Duckett isn't also. He is going to be the 3rd RB anyways.

Why is it that Brian Brohm is rated higher than Joe Flacco, when Flacco was taken in the first round and Brohm was taken in the second?

raidersd.jpg

Tommy Kelly @ 91
roll.gif

Dude seriously must of bought some higher ratings with that big @*% contract he got...

Listen. Who gives a @+*# who Eli outplayed in the playoffs? It was four games after another pathetic season. Dude is not a top six QB in this league. Over thecourse of sixteen games he will show that. Looking forward to him sporting that 20 INT spot AGAIN.

I'm trying to figure out why the hate for Eli is soooooo strong. Eli played really well against some of the best NFL defenses. These weren't chumpteams and all had good Defense. And Eli made plays when it counted. I personally can't stand Romo. Dude always disappears in the playoffs.

Two minutes left in the game and my team is down by 4 points... I'd rather have Eli over Romo. I don't care what anybody says.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

McNabb in his prime is by far a better all around QB than Eli, but dude can't even play a full season anymore, my arguement is for right now, 2008...not 2005.

And I will still say Eli > Romo right now because what has Romo done besides play well in the regular season? He hasn't done anything AS OF YET in the playoffs.
I am sorry Mez but I am not gonna upgrade Eli because he played 4 awesome games and downgrade McNabb because he is coming off of knee surgery.

And Tony Romo has a history of choking but his regular season resume s peaks for it self

It was four games after another pathetic season.

I know you hate dude, but relax.
laugh.gif
If he throws 20 INT, then I'll worry about that then, but you'd have to be a fool to think he would throw thatmany INT after the efficiency he displayed the last few games of the season (ncluding week 16). Those were glimpses of how great a QB he can eventually (andhopefully) be.

theoneI'm just stating who I'd rather have right now......a QB who's ELITE when healthy but no longer has mobility and won'tplay an entire season, or someone who will be there every game who can possibly be great? As for Romo, he hasn't done anything when it MATTERED as of yet(I can't stress the AS OF YET enough)so I'm going to side with Eli. If Eli did nothing these playoffs then I would choose Romo over him easily.

I'm trying to figure out why the hate for Eli is soooooo strong. Eli played really well against some of the best NFL defenses. These weren't chump teams and all had good Defense. And Eli made plays when it counted. I personally can't stand Romo. Dude always disappears in the playoffs.

Two minutes left in the game and my team is down by 4 points... I'd rather have Eli over Romo. I don't care what anybody says.

Exactly, its more of people's dislike for the guy...its like he will NEVER get the props he deserves by SOME people (not all).

How the hell is T. Kelly a 91? Branch in the high 80s seems about right I guess.

It was four games after another pathetic season.

I know you hate dude, but relax.
laugh.gif
If he throws 20 INT, then I'll worry about that then, but you'd have to be a fool to think he would throw that many INT after the efficiency he displayed the last few games of the season (ncluding week 16). Those were glimpses of how great a QB he can eventually (and hopefully) be.

theoneI'm just stating who I'd rather have right now......a QB who's ELITE when healthy but no longer has mobility and won't play an entire season, or someone who will be there every game who can possibly be great? As for Romo, he hasn't done anything when it MATTERED as of yet (I can't stress the AS OF YET enough)so I'm going to side with Eli. If Eli did nothing these playoffs then I would choose Romo over him easily.

I'm trying to figure out why the hate for Eli is soooooo strong. Eli played really well against some of the best NFL defenses. These weren't chump teams and all had good Defense. And Eli made plays when it counted. I personally can't stand Romo. Dude always disappears in the playoffs.

Exactly, its more of people's dislike for the guy...its like he will NEVER get the props he deserves by SOME people (not all).

How the hell is T. Kelly a 91? Branch in the high 80s seems about right I guess.
Yea I love Eli's composure and sometimes stuff like that is more important then stats. Good point. Its just when I watch Eli play I get the feelinghe is going to blow it even though he usually doesnt maybe it is that stupid look he always has on his face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
@ eli being a 93

Seriously. Dude plays four good games in his career and all of a sudden everybody thinks he's a great QB.
Agreed but better for me.
laugh.gif

Where's webster ? How is dockery better then him ? I start Ross #1 and Webster #2 then Madison n dockery.
Dont sleep on Osi, he's a beast atrushing the passer and stopping the run but no one saids anything about kampman ?

Wilkinson starting...
pimp.gif

Butler replaces knight at SS.

Giants look good for 09.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

dude was better than every QB he faced in the playoffs.

The hell you talking about?
laugh.gif

BUCS
Eli Manning 20-27 for 185 yards (2 TD, 0 INT) 117 QB Rating
Jeff Garcia 23 for 39 for 207 yards (1 TD, 2 INT) 60.5 QB RATING

Cowboys
Eli Manning 12-18 for 163 yards (2 TD 0 INT) 132.4 QB RATING
Romo 18-36 for 201 yards (1 TD 1 INT) 64.7 QB RATING

PACKERS
Eli Manning 21-40 for 254 yards (0 TD 0 INT) QB RATING 72.0
Brett Favre 19-35 for 236 yards (2 TD, 2 INT) QB RATING 70..7

PATRIOTS
Eli Manning 19-34 for 255 yards (2 TD 1 INT) QB RATING 87.3
Tom Brady 29-48 for 266 yards (1 TD 0 INT) QB RATING 82.5

....and in each of those games, when Eli Manning had to make plays and take his team down the field, he did so and gave them points.

roll.gif
your reasoning is sooooo flawed its ridiculous. All of those teams went up against the GIANTS DEFENSE (more specifically, their D-line) which was better than any other defense in the league at the time of the playoffs. If you put Eli up against the Giants defense, he doesn't have nearly the amount of success he had in the playoffs. The only defense comparable to the Giants' in terms of playoff performance was the Packers' and they were still not as good as New York's. Lets not get it twisted and name Eli as the reason for New York winning this Super Bowl. Eli helped but that Giants playoff run began and ended with that defense.

Agreed in terms of the defense won every game for us in the playoffs. IMO all Eli did was not F it up for us. Istill dont like em but we'll see what he does this season coming up.

Crayton isn't worse then Glenn. Glenn should be an 80 becuase he can't do #!$+ now.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

my poor bears
frown.gif
youll still gone take them L's and you can believe that
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at that Bears offense, they shoulda went after at least a good RB like chicagoborn Michael Turner in FA they are HORRIBLE at every position...

but Hester will break out at WR even with no QBs... at least Rex can throw it deep though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom