maids stealing your stuff

so i was gone for a one day and we have maids that clean our house. im lazy so are my parents..anyways i come home to find 2 tiffany rings missing worth about600+ also a pair of heels 120 or so and a pair of true religions missing. my mom cant find some pearls that she had either( but she thinks she might have soldthem)what makes it worse is that these ladies and their daughters have been cleaning my house for a few years :/ makes me wonder if they have taken more of mystuff >:any advice?

Originally Posted by babyteez

so i was gone for a one day and we have maids that clean our house. im lazy so are my parents..anyways i come home to find 2 tiffany rings missing worth about 600+ also a pair of heels 120 or so and a pair of true religions missing. my mom cant find some pearls that she had either( but she thinks she might have sold them)what makes it worse is that these ladies and their daughters have been cleaning my house for a few years :/ makes me wonder if they have taken more of my stuff
mad.gif
any advice?
either stop being lazy and clean the house yourself, take the L, or put up a camera/valuables when they come through to clean

dont trust anybody

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Advice? Get off your Lazy @%# and clean your own damn house. Problem solved.
indifferent.gif

when i was living in Ecuador for a time, we had a maid who stole stuff.

but it wasnt anything valuable...things like Jello and fruits and silverware.

I actually felt kind of bad, as it showed how crappy her situation must be to steal food and such.

i remember id leave like a 20 at a hotel unattended and the maids would think it was their tip
indifferent.gif

Unappreciated.

That's why I stopped using maids in the first place.

Cook/Driver =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

How does your mom not know whether she misplaced it or sold it?
laugh.gif
i was gonna say the same thing. dont wanna sound mean but does anybody have a drug problem including the maids?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by r0yalty

How does your mom not know whether she misplaced it or sold it?
laugh.gif
i was gonna say the same thing. dont wanna sound mean but does anybody have a drug problem including the maids?

lol nah no one does. she kept them in a box and she only knew where it was. she cant remember if she sold them at an auction or gave them away. as for themaids no their in like there late 40's i hope not.

Lazy peoples now a days
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
....but thats what you get
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whos the person in your avy btw?

Man, the jealousy in this thread is atrocious.

If his parents are doing well enough for themselves that they have a maid, then more power to them.

all these dudes upset over something as petty as some extra help around the house.

Come on now...

someone pm on how to put up pics and i will. and for the gentlemen above me .."if his parents..no no if HER parents.

Originally Posted by Club29

indifferent.gif

when i was living in Ecuador for a time, we had a maid who stole stuff.

but it wasnt anything valuable...things like Jello and fruits and silverware.

I actually felt kind of bad, as it showed how crappy her situation must be to steal food and such.
Yup im in Africa right now and the cook/maid is my homeboy. But every once and a while dude takes some food and silverware with him.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom