maids stealing your stuff

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Advice? Get off your Lazy @%# and clean your own damn house. Problem solved.
indifferent.gif

when i was living in Ecuador for a time, we had a maid who stole stuff.

but it wasnt anything valuable...things like Jello and fruits and silverware.

I actually felt kind of bad, as it showed how crappy her situation must be to steal food and such.
Yup im in Africa right now and the cook/maid is my homeboy. But every once and a while dude takes some food and silverware with him.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word.
thread should've been over after this... unless you post pics of you fully dressed, without the missing items
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

File a police report? confront them? Most likely it was their daughters because of the True Religions.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

indifferent.gif

when i was living in Ecuador for a time, we had a maid who stole stuff.

but it wasnt anything valuable...things like Jello and fruits and silverware.

I actually felt kind of bad, as it showed how crappy her situation must be to steal food and such.
Yup im in Africa right now and the cook/maid is my homeboy. But every once and a while dude takes some food and silverware with him.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

our maids are super chill plus they;re both illegal immigrants so yeah....

but one time in the dominican republic we rented a villa in casa de campo that came with some maids, a couple women who did your laundry, and a cook and moneywould be gone from wallets, watches got stolen, etc. it was nuts how much stuff was getting jacked
smh.gif

Originally Posted by babyteez

someone pm on how to put up pics and i will. and for the gentlemen above me .."if his parents..no no if HER parents.

you give me a 'tude after i defended you?

i hope these wolves eat you alive now.

someone pm on how to put up pics and i will. and for the gentlemen above me .."if his parents..no no if HER parents.

vice8j.gif

but ima girl
smile.gif
4q35eu.jpg
wmny91.jpg

but ima girl
smile.gif
4q35eu.jpg
wmny91.jpg
QUOTED SO YOU CAN'T EDIT WHEN THIS THREAD TAKES A WRONG TURN!

Man, the jealousy in this thread is atrocious.

If his parents are doing well enough for themselves that they have a maid, then more power to them.

all these dudes upset over something as petty as some extra help around the house.

Come on now...
Not even that tho,
real talk...
girl acting like we can all relate to her situation... thinking "Hey let me ask NT what they do if when their maids steal things from them"

If her mom cant remember if she sold her things or if they were stolen.. then what happens if your blaming innocent people for your own carelessness?

She needs to have common sense and the obvious thing to do is first make sure that the things are missing and not misplaces/sold, and then you confront themaids about it. if you feel strongly that they stole it then you contact the authorities. Acting like NT has secret answers because we all have maids

then shortie an attention +%+#! saying she will post up pics . i mean im all for getting the pics, but be foreal. why you posting up pics on a sneakerwebsite.. /rant

Back
Top Bottom