Majid Jordan, The Space Between, AOTY Out Now! Vol. OVO Sound

Just got back from the show tonight. :pimp:
Show was kinda short but it was great. Majid sounds way better than last time and even has more charisma and better stage presence. Jordan really got the sauce. He could of mixed alone on stage all night and the show still would of been good.

:smh: at OVO/Warner for not pushing them more. I think they can become huge pop/R&B stars with better marketing. The music is there.

Also last thing, if anyone goes to a show: can you please please please please please grab me a 2X in the world tour long sleeve? They sold out immediately tonight. Will PayPal money and all that.

Had to sell my tix for the Santa Ana show this week because I’m traveling out of town. Lowkey pissed. :smh:

I checked out the show last night too. It was shorter than I expected but we still had a good time.

I, too, checked out the show last min at the Wiltern. Although it was a good show, was disappointed in how short the set was and a bit underwhelmed. They killed it at Coachella last year, so I had high expectations going into the show.

STWO killed the opener. Bad honeys everywhere last night

Going to the SF show tomorrow night. Might have to go bar hopping after if its that short.

Right in time for fall
F21D4EC4-9661-4385-A839-9C997DA6487B.png

Back
Top Bottom