Majid Jordan, The Space Between, AOTY Out Now! Vol. OVO Sound

Just gave it a listen for first time… It was ok

I feel like they just threw a bunch of songs together, no flow

i love majid jordan, but ill just be honest. this album was pretty ***. i gave it 3 listens and nothing really stuck for me. waves of blue is a very nice song, but we've heard that for months already

Waves of Blue
Wildest Dreams
Sway

are the only ones I mess with. Waited 4 years for a subpar project that just sounds like a pop playlist on shuffle 🥴

Yeah the rollout for this was a long one (they even had some Ford playlist thing with H.E.R. 🤷🏾‍♂️) so I’m a little disappointed but every album has a few great songs and a lot of bland ones around it. Still, I added my favorites to my Best of Playlist in iTunes. Sharing if y’all wanna check out the song order because I think it flows well
5BEDF98D-5306-47B1-B30F-E4F5B5D5F6B4.jpeg

They really ain’t had no kind of juice since the EP that one summer. Was a great time and a long time ago.

Damn. It will be 8 years next June. The things I was doing then. At least I can say I grew.

I'm a huge MJ fan mostly because of A Place Like This and Majid Jordan but every project afterwards have been a steady decline.

The latest album was completely underwhelming and forgettable (and I liked Waves of Blue) but man, their music ain't hittin like it used too

same.. i tried to catch one of their 2 shows out here in LA a few weeks ago... resale was $200+ retail was $35 :smh::smh::smh:

Hate that they scheduled them low capacity *** venues on their tour. They know damn well The El Rey Theater is too small for them. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom