MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I think there is a chance Steve did it. Of course. But i don't think there is any chance brendon did it.

Think about it. This guy was about to become a millionaire and he decides to kill a women who had an appointment to be on his property. decides to keep her car on his property when he lives in the country and could have dumped that car many different off the way places. and he was dumb enough to keep keys in his bedroom. burns the body but doesnt think its good idea to burn the car somewhere else. also dumb enough to bring his nephew into the crime. hes dexter morgan when it comes to blood but dumber than a rock when it comes to common sense.
keep in mind his character....this is a men who was convicted of rape and could have been released much earlier than 18 years had he admitted it but he never did.

Lenk founds the keys, Lenk has access to his blood, Lenk is in garage day before bullet is found. how can anyone conclude that police did not fix this. and one deputy called in her missing car to dispatch days before her car was found on steve's property. later in court this deputy said he didnt see that the car at the time but called it in at 11pm at night on just a check. WHY CHECK!!! Those facts are clear that there was s set up. Somehow the body went from the garage to car then back to near the house to be burned.

2 people are spending life in prison.
one man is spending life in prison because bones and car were found on his property and "proof" that she was shot in his garage.
one boy is spending life in prison because he confessed to walking in on his uncle and then joining him in raping and cutting her throat in the bedroom

so the state put 2 people away on killing one women 2 different ways......

I conclude the car was planted by police, blood planted by police in car, key planted by police. bones on property could have been moved there but by who? maybe it wasnt.....
Steve might have killed her, so could have been anyone who has access to that land. thats the same conclusion police had before they framed him. they thought hey we cant arrest the whole Avery clan. Lets get the guy who most likely did it.

I think the guilty person is someone that knew Teresa would visit Avery's land and thought this is the best chance to kill someone and get away with it. Out of sickness and out of jealousy(maybe)
It is not far fetched to think some jealous neighbor of Avery saw an opportunity to rape and kill a women and knew that Avery would be the guy looked at.

Last edited:
You believe she lied because she was under pressure?

I think she didn't lie till she was on the stand. Then she lied to try to save her family member who is pretty helpless. Like most people would've done.

Mac going hard in the paint ...

Ken Kratz in disguise?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Damn near 
laugh.gif

Like don't get me wrong, there could possibly be something out there

that could make Avery look guilty, but the stuff they used against him

wasn't good enough and to add insult to injury law enforcement comes off

as being sketchy. I still can't get over the fact that they searched this mans

property for 8 days and told him he couldn't be on it while they conducted the search. 

Bruh if that isn't enough time to build a crime scene then Idk what.  It's clear as day 

that law enforcement had something to do with this.  Evidence doesn't just fall out the sky.

Can someone explain the key? Can someone explain the blood? Can someone explain 

the involvement of law enforcement that shouldn't have been on the scene? Can someone

explain why every time they searched his property without those two deputies they found nothing, 

but when they were on the scene(when they shouldn't have) they found damaging evidence? 

I mean got dang, how does that not raise enough red flags? 

LIke I said, there might be evidence out there that makes Avery look bad, but don't sit here 

with a straight face and act like law enforcement didn't do ANYTHING.  

Hell if anyone had a motive, it was law enforcement.  

I think there is a chance Steve did it. Of course. But i don't think there is any chance brendon did it.

Think about it. This guy was about to become a millionaire and he decides to kill a women who had an appointment to be on his property. decides to keep her car on his property when he lives in the country and could have dumped that car many different off the way places. and he was dumb enough to keep keys in his bedroom. burns the body but doesnt think its good idea to burn the car somewhere else. also dumb enough to bring his nephew into the crime. hes dexter morgan when it comes to blood but dumber than a rock when it comes to common sense.
keep in mind his character....this is a men who was convicted of rape and could have been released much earlier than 18 years had he admitted it but he never did.

Lenk founds the keys, Lenk has access to his blood, Lenk is in garage day before bullet is found. how can anyone conclude that police did not fix this. and one deputy called in her missing car to dispatch days before her car was found on steve's property. later in court this deputy said he didnt see that the car at the time but called it in at 11pm at night on just a check. WHY CHECK!!! Those facts are clear that there was s set up. Somehow the body went from the garage to car then back to near the house to be burned.

2 people are spending life in prison.
one man is spending life in prison because bones and car were found on his property and "proof" that she was shot in his garage.
one boy is spending life in prison because he confessed to walking in on his uncle and then joining him in raping and cutting her throat in the bedroom

so the state put 2 people away on killing one women 2 different ways......

I conclude the car was planted by police, blood planted by police in car, key planted by police. bones on property could have been moved there but by who? maybe it wasnt.....
Steve might have killed her, so could have been anyone who has access to that land. thats the same conclusion police had before they framed him. they thought hey we can arrest the whole Avery clan. Lets get the guy who most likely did it.

I think the guilty person is someone that knew Teresa would visit Avery's land and thought this is the best chance to kill someone and get away with it. Out of sickness and out of jealousy(maybe)
It is not far fetched to think some jealous neighbor of Avery saw an opportunity to rape and kill a women and knew that Avery would be the guy looked at.

STOP IT..........

YOU ARE MAKING TOO MUCH SENSE

Slit her throat in the house...dragged her to the garage 

and shot her in the head multiple times then burns the body

WHAT!??!?!?!? 
laugh.gif
 Hell, how do you find bullets and no blood 

ANYWHERE IN THE GARAGE 
roll.gif

At this point we aren't forgetting that there is in fact evidence 

against Avery, we see it, it just doesn't make a lick of sense! 

"We found bullets, so he shot her" ok, coo...where's the blood

to back this claim? They ripped up the concrete in this man 

garage and still didn't find blood to support that theory.  

It's like on a math test, you can't just write the answer down, you 

gotta show the work to see how you came to that conclusion.  

That's what's missing in this case.  The work! 

I think they did. I specifically remember a scene where they showed the concrete in the garage torn up so they could test it and they found no cleaners or signs of bleach. Maybe someone can chime in.

I give you credit for being 1 vs. a million when it comes to your stance on this situation. But i still don't see any court documents that show the omitted evidence that you claim to be real. Obviously I don't think it is right to take the doc as 100% truth and not missing anything, but they could've cut that doc in half and still would have plenty of reason to doubt the prosecutors case.

I appreciate your valid responses. But please tell me what evidence I have pointed out that the doc doesn't show ,that you haven't found. A couple posts back I posted the report about the phone calls from Avery, hiding his number on two. That one is huge. Also, have posted documents showing Brendan had bleach on pants. These two things alone make you question why the doc left them out. Not to mention the chains,shackles that Avery had in his house.

You keep bringing up the *67 phone calls but I'm not even sure there's proof that Steven Avery was the one calling Teresa from his phone, so...

If you've read all the court documents you should know Steven's lawyers felt like someone else related to Avery was the actually culprit.

W/ that being said, how do we know someone like Scott Tadych wasn't using Steven's phone to call her?

The same Scott Tadych that obviously hated Avery based on his comments when he was put away.

The same Scott Tadych that was probably fuming that Steven was set to receive 36 million.

The same Scott Tadych that lied his *** off on the stand...

Also, the whole shackles thing wasn't shown in the doc because they tested all of that stuff and found no DNA.

You know, just like the garage where she was shot in the head AND the trailer where she was brutally raped and stabbed multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep bringing up the *67 phone calls but I'm not even sure there's proof that Steven Avery was the one calling Teresa from his phone, so...

If you've read all the court documents you should know Steven's lawyers felt like someone else related to Avery was the actually culprit.

W/ that being said, how do we know someone like Scott Tadych wasn't using Steven's phone to call her?

The same Scott Tadych that obviously hated Avery based on his comments when he was put away.

The same Scott Tadych that was probably fuming that Steven was set to receive 36 million.

The same Scott Tadych that lied his *** off on the stand...

Also, the whole shackles thing wasn't shown in the doc because they tested all of that stuff and found no DNA.

You know, just like the garage where she was shot in the head AND the trailer where she was brutally raped and stabbed multiple times.

Because there is zero evidence saying Scott did it. People get on here mad I say Steve did it then accuse random people...

Yes no dna was found. But he had the shackles Brendan said was on th. And no the detectives didn't suggest that's what he used.

I mean if your gonna come on here and say stuff like maybe Scott called from Steve's phone to call her. If he is using Stevens phone why use *67. Are you thinking at all. Or are you just trying to explain everything to make it seem like Steve didn't do it? I mean lets be real. Just like the guy saying he hinestly thinks that someone took advantage of her being at Stevens. Then killed her cause he knew the cops would frame him. How can you guys seriously think that is most likely. I'm not gonna argue with you guys. It's useless.

I think she didn't lie till she was on the stand. Then she lied to try to save her family member who is pretty helpless. Like most people would've done.

But you believe the reverse for Dassey? That he was lying initially and didn't tell the truth until put under pressure?

Seems like an inconsistent line of thinking to me

But you believe the reverse for Dassey? That he was lying initially and didn't tell the truth until put under pressure?

Seems like an inconsistent line of thinking to me

Or I look at them as two separate things, because they are. Well Brendan first admired then didn't on trial, like she didn't in trial. They both did the same thing. So I don't really follow honestly. But it doesn't matter, it's two different people and two different interviews.

How is Scott a random person?

Homie lives on the same property and hates Steven, :lol:

I'm done, man.

How is Scott a random person?

Homie lives on the same property and hates Steven, :lol:

I'm done, man.

Cause what links him to th. At the very least we know th and Avery talked that day. If you want to play dumb we know for absolute certainty that happen and that no one saw her after she was there and her cell phone had no activety. If you have read my posts and clicked my links, you can't sit here and be like, I think Scott did it. It's silly

Cause what links him to th. At the very least we know th and Avery talked that day. If you want to play dumb we know for absolute certainty that happen and that no one saw her after she was there and her cell phone had no activety. If you have read my posts and clicked my links, you can't sit here and be like, I think Scott did it. It's silly

:stoneface:

You guys are being serious ? If you had to bet everything you had on who did it, you wouldn't pick Steve. I do not believe you. Only confirmation bias is to the doc.

I mean, I know you're a troll but I'll play your little game a little more because I'm bored out of my mind and like discussing this case, :lol:

You realize the van that Teresa came to photograph belonged to Janda, correct?

You know, the Janda that Scott is married to now and was dating at the time Teresa was murdered.

You don't think it's possibly Scott was aware of this?

I think you need to go back and re-read those court documents that you claim nobody else in here besides you are aware of.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did the bus driver discredit the timeline they had given tho? a bus driver same route everyday and knows her times .

who lied im guessing you going to say the bus driver did???

I mean, I know you're a troll but I'll play your little game a little more because I'm bored out of my mind and like discussing this case, :lol:

You realize the van that Teresa came to photograph belonged to Janda, correct?

You know, the Janda that Scott is married to now and was dating at the time Teresa was murdered.

You don't think it's possibly Scott was aware of this?

I think you need to go back and re-read those court documents that you claim nobody else in here besides you are aware of.

I know all that. I know barb did not talk to TH when she got there. Avery did.

You guys are being serious ? If you had to bet everything you had on who did it, you wouldn't pick Steve. I do not believe you. Only confirmation bias is to the doc.

this is not a bet.... is someone life!!!

:smh:

Last edited:
How did the bus driver discredit the timeline they had given tho? a bus driver same route everyday and knows her times .

who lied im guessing you going to say the bus driver did???

Bus drive could be right. I don't doubt that. Doesn't mean Steve didn't do it lol. Even if the way it happen is completely wrong the way prosecutors said it did. How does that mean Steve didn't do it.

Personally, I think you saw everyone being sympathetic to Avery and felt like being a special snowflake so you took the opposite position

Back
Top Bottom