MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
this is not a bet.... is someone life!!!

:smh:
You realize this isn't a court room right ? It's your opinion. You can think one thing then agree that's not how the court should see it. This is a forum. You can think objectively. You are not bound to the court of law. How can people not comprehend this ? Nothing I say is doing anything to Steves life. Lol. You guys are not this slow.

I think you guys are ignoring common sense because this doc showed possible sketchy police. And want to believe the people with power are corrupt. That could be true, too. But c'mon, Steve did it.

You guys are being serious ? If you had to bet everything you had on who did it, you wouldn't pick Steve. I do not believe you. Only confirmation bias is to the doc.
That's not the way the game works bruh. If you're gonna send someone to life in prison then you better be damn sure he did it.

I'd rather have a highly unlikely murderer go free then send an innocent man in prison for life :smh:

That's not the way the game works bruh. If you're gonna send someone to life in prison then you better be damn sure he did it.

I'd rather have a highly unlikely murderer go free then send an innocent man in prison for life :smh:

I can not send anyone to prison. This isn't a game. It's an opinion on who you think did it. No matter what you say, it effects Steve 0%.

I would rather that too, but I'm an,e to say ... He probably did it as well.

Last edited:
You realize this isn't a court room right ? It's your opinion. You can think one thing then agree that's not how the court should see it. This is a forum. You can think objectively. You are not bound to the court of law. How can people not comprehend this ? Nothing I say is doing anything to Steves life. Lol. You guys are not this slow.

this guy :rofl:

As with all trolls, attention gets them going. He'd have to be really stupid to believe the things he's saying.

You are the dumbest guy in this Thread if you believe that. What have I said that was "dumb". People in here saying "it's someone's life" like I'm the judge. It's comical. I'm saying after seeing everything, I think he did it. Not that I'm gonna lock him away. None of can do that.

Last edited:
You are the dumbest guy in this Thread. What have I said that was "dumb". People in here saying "it's someone's life" like I'm the judge. It's comical. I'm saying after seeing everything, I think he did it. Not that I'm gonna lock him away. None of can do that.

its people like you he is in jail tho ...

god i hope you never get called up for jury duty

its people like you he is in jail tho ...

god i hope you never get called up for jury duty

Where did I say I would've convicted him. I have said the exact opposite. Are you reading or just trying to hold on to the narrative of the doc.

As with all trolls, attention gets them going. He'd have to be really stupid to believe the things he's saying.

You are the dumbest guy in this Thread if you believe that. What have I said that was "dumb". People in here saying "it's someone's life" like I'm the judge. It's comical. I'm saying after seeing everything, I think he did it. Not that I'm gonna lock him away. None of can do that.

Bless your heart.

Bro, he threw a cat in a fire like 30 years ago, he's obv a murdering psychopath.

If you want to ignore everything else then I agree that isn't enough to to make me think he did. But seriously, that is one sign he could be a psychopath...

Respect to those who have posted in here and actually read my information, then the sources they asked for. Instead of just posting " bro, you are what's wrong with the justice system" or " you have to be dense to think he did it, what about the key !" Some of y'all have gave competent in depth responses on what you think really happen.

Man of course this thread was going to get like this eventually.

Last edited:
Watching this now, on episode 8

It's crazy how the police department is so vindictive they are willing to let killers and rapist to walk free because of a grudge. No guilt or remorse at all.

If he didn't get the settlement money to get a better lawyer, he'd be like a lot of people in jail now. It's why so many convicted rapist are getting with more advanced testing procedures. This is also why I'm against the death penalty. There's no telling how many people have been executed from shaky evidence.

laugh.gif
Dude watched the same doc as all of us and read some reddit posts and now think he's above all us simpletons.

I have shared all the extra information I have seen. We all have it, just some of us choose to ignore it.
roll.gif
Like you ignoring all the blaring inconsistencies brought up in the doc and what everyone is asking/bringing up in this thread.

That you Timidtebow?

Back
Top Bottom