MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
How can you not understand that the slang term is not literal? how can you not understand that was a question, not a statement? how can you take the testimony of a mentally challenged youth, who's proven to change his story under pressure into so much consideration? do you identify? when will you finally formulate something sensible? why don't you go to reddit with this ********? i'm sure they'll love you there.
Nah man you are right. He meant basketball. You post a ridiculous statement you get a ridiculous response. I have shown evidence to back up everything I have said. And no it isn't just a Reddit link, the links that do go to Reddit go there because redditt has a thread with multiple sources in it. Which makes it easier, because some people clearly aren't able to find info. You do t have to keep questioning me if you don't want to. You clearly aren't reading the stuff I post in my links and you have made the most comical posts in this thread. I get it. You believe the doc narrative that not only was the trail weird, that he didn't do it either. That's fine. I'll laugh at you to myself from now on, instead of on here.

I'm curious to what your IQ is.

OPAVERYDASSEY‏@OPAVERYDASSEY

#MakingAMurderer #Anonymous #GhostSec #AnonFam We Got Locked Up By #ManitowocCounty Sheriffs Hard Drives #Justice

CXYCwSmWcAEfxB7.jpg

Before there was a documentary, there were still a lot of interest in this case. A book by John Schafer took a look at Brendan's confession. Schafer is a professor at Western Illinois University in the Law Enforcement and Justice Administration (LEJA) Department. He is a retired FBI Special Agent. He served as behavioral analyst assigned to FBI's National Security Behavioral Analysis Program. He authored a book titled “Psychological Narrative Analysis". This book points out ways to determine deception. He analysed Brendan's interview. My friend found this and emailed it to me. It's interesting to see how a third party expert looks at this interview. If you watched the edited interview on the documentary and considered their point of view, you should consider his work as well.

Link to book.
https://books.google.com/books?id=b...gQ6AEIMDAD#v=onepage&q=brendan dassey&f=false

Part about Dasseys first interview.

View media item 1847795View media item 1847787View media item 1847788View media item 1847789View media item 1847790View media item 1847791View media item 1847792View media item 1847793View media item 1847794

Last edited:
Hard evidence clearly showing misconduct on the part of Manitowoc PD = Interesting, but ultimately of little consequence

Anecdotal accounts that only serve to further demonize Avery = Totally legitimate...very valuable to this case

Hard evidence clearly showing misconduct on the part of Manitowoc PD = Interesting, but ultimately of little consequence

Anecdotal accounts that only serve to further demonize Avery = Totally legitimate...very valuable to this case

What hard evidence you got showing misconduct in the murder case? Talking hard evident even right ? Not anecdotal.

What hard evidence you got showing misconduct in the murder case? Talking hard evident even right ? Not anecdotal.
"Try to put her in the house or garage" is pretty damning.

When they initially filmed their entrance into his trailer and they mocked a scheduled appointment he had on his dresser and the one girl said "well looks like he's not gonna make it" insinuating he'd be locked up.

The conflict of interest between Lenk, Colburn and the investigation and not being supervised by the Calumet police as they were supposed to be.

The whole thing was tainted from the jump.

"Try to put her in the house or garage" is pretty damning.

When they initially filmed their entrance into his trailer and they mocked a scheduled appointment he had on his dresser and the one girl said "well looks like he's not gonna make it" insinuating he'd be locked up.

The conflict of interest between Lenk, Colburn and the investigation and not being supervised by the Calumet police as they were supposed to be.

The whole thing was tainted from the jump.

So this is HARD EVIDENCE to you ? Ok.

Compared to : phone records, DNA, no alibi, ballistics on a bullet.

I get you can say cops planted stuff. That's easy to say. But to pretend there is HARD ev:rofl:idence

What you posted is definition of anecdotal. Btw it's prosections job to prove their case so yes they would want to "put her at crime scene". Just like defense would want to not put her there.

So this is HARD EVIDENCE to you ? Ok.

Compared to : phone records, DNA, no alibi, ballistics on a bullet.

I get you can say cops planted stuff. That's easy to say. But to pretend there is HARD ev:rofl:idence

What you posted is definition of anecdotal. Btw it's prosections job to prove their case so yes they would want to "put her at crime scene". Just like defense would want to not put her there.
Everything I posted is hard evidence of misconduct and tampering i.e. it was all proven to be true. "Hard evidence" doesn't have to be physical evidence like a blood stain or gun powder. And physical evidence isn't all you need to reflect misconduct or tampering. The case was tampered with enough to created a reasonable amount of doubt.

Come on GetBack...you should know that none of that stuff holds the same weight as baseless accusations from a third party

Only four episodes in.

Not sure how Brendan's confession is admissible as a minor without a parent/gaurdian or attorney present. Then on top of that Brendans mothers level of IQ cant be much hire then his.

This whole case is disgusting with all of the inconsistencies present (note to self never move to Wisconsin because common sense does not exist)

This cat mac is a delusional troll missing the point of everyone's argument. That Steve or Brendan were not given due process or a fair trial.

How is the judge that stupid to not see that Brendan has a learning disability with his slow responses, he couldn't even speak up for himself.

Then to take it further cutting Steve off from Jodi, how do they have the right to do that. is beyond me.

Sad part is I know this series will only get worse

the kid was borderline fam what the **** is going on.

kid didn't even know what the word inconsistent meant. how the hell is he mentally capable of giving a confession on a murder

Just finished this documentary today. Pretty crazy ****. Steven Avery isn't the smartest person in the world but why would he leave her car on their property? Why would he keep her key in his house even after cops came to ask him questions about her? He's dumb but he's not THAT dumb! Definitely planted.

My only beef is they could have trimmed it down a bit maybe into 6 episodes or so.

You guys will like the Paradise Lose series for sure if you liked this. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Before there was a documentary, there were still a lot of interest in this case. A book by John Schafer took a look at Brendan's confession. Schafer is a professor at Western Illinois University in the Law Enforcement and Justice Administration (LEJA) Department. He is a retired FBI Special Agent. He served as behavioral analyst assigned to FBI's National Security Behavioral Analysis Program. He authored a book titled “Psychological Narrative Analysis". This book points out ways to determine deception. He analysed Brendan's interview. My friend found this and emailed it to me. It's interesting to see how a third party expert looks at this interview. If you watched the edited interview on the documentary and considered their point of view, you should consider his work as well.

Link to book.
https://books.google.com/books?id=b...gQ6AEIMDAD#v=onepage&q=brendan dassey&f=false

It doesn't seem like the "Psychological Narrative Analysis" takes into account Dassey's learning capabilities. It's clear from the doc that he has below average IQ which may be why he switches between past and present tense so frequently in his statements. I'm also not convinced that he was intentionally using text bridges or spontaneous negation. I legit think that his use of then and so is part of how he speaks on a regular basis.

It doesn't seem like the "Psychological Narrative Analysis" takes into account Dassey's learning capabilities. It's clear from the doc that he has below average IQ which may be why he switches between past and present tense so frequently in his statements. I'm also not convinced that he was intentionally using text bridges or spontaneous negation. I legit think that his use of then and so is part of how he speaks on a regular basis.

Possibly. Though I admit, I would take a guy with PH.D. Who is a subject matter expert's opinion over anyone who watched a few mins of edited video. I would imagine someone who does this kind of work would know Dassey wasn't too bright. But you do bring up a good,point. Maybe he didn't !

Only 3 episodes in, question about the blood in the car. Did Steven have any wounds on his hands or anywhere?

Significant cut on a finger on right hand.

Yet there were no prints on the outside or inside of the car....which means he woulda had to have gloves on. But somehow, the blood from the cut on his finger got thru the glove and smeared near the key hole and on the floor? :lol:.

Sht don't add up

Back
Top Bottom