Making Cocaine........

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Damn they selling key's for a stack, I say we pull our money together go down there and buy lots of keys and make profit. Who is with me
the FBI is with you.
reported.

Originally Posted by rocman23

Damn they selling key's for a stack, I say we pull our money together go down there and buy lots of keys and make profit. Who is with me
the FBI is with you.
reported.

Just because certain chemicals are used in the manufacturing process doesn't mean said chemicals exist in the final product.
Just saying.

Just because certain chemicals are used in the manufacturing process doesn't mean said chemicals exist in the final product.
Just saying.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Just saying.
dumb question here
grin.gif
....but if its a plant and its being saturated in those chemicals...dosent that mean at least a trace of it is in the final product?

Just saying.
dumb question here
grin.gif
....but if its a plant and its being saturated in those chemicals...dosent that mean at least a trace of it is in the final product?

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

IB4TL 

.....i wonder though, why lock it? i mean the video is made by what seems to be a legitimate journalist type video channel. and it seems like the purpose of the video is not to teach one how, but to expose the harmful chemicals as well as how the manufacturing of it effects the local farmers.

Just saying.

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

IB4TL 

.....i wonder though, why lock it? i mean the video is made by what seems to be a legitimate journalist type video channel. and it seems like the purpose of the video is not to teach one how, but to expose the harmful chemicals as well as how the manufacturing of it effects the local farmers.

Just saying.

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

Just saying.

Yeah, you would defend this with a screen name like that.

Just saying.

Yeah, you would defend this with a screen name like that.

Back
Top Bottom