Making Cocaine........

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Wr

yep. plus people find all kinda nasty ways to smuggle stuff across borders like inside animals and peoples bodies

30t6p3b.gif
still remember that from killa season (killa season
pimp.gif
)

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 i just remembered 

laugh.gif

But drugs are actually cheap to produce. The price mark up comes from the transportation and the changing of hands. 500 dollars worth of coke over there turns into thousands of dollars by the time in comes into the country. and thats before everybody steps on it 

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 5 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

unless you grow it or know a %*@#% that grows

8/10 your grass has been touched  
laugh.gif

I've seen %*!%#+ do some crazy $#$% tryna stretch it

Wow I feel sorry for whoever does this but from my knowledge what you 2 are saying can only happen on 2 occasions  and that's when there is a drought or when people don't have a connect.

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 5 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

unless you grow it or know a %*@#% that grows

8/10 your grass has been touched  
laugh.gif

I've seen %*!%#+ do some crazy $#$% tryna stretch it

Wow I feel sorry for whoever does this but from my knowledge what you 2 are saying can only happen on 2 occasions  and that's when there is a drought or when people don't have a connect.

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by rocman23

I knew a *#%*$ who'd buy dirt and spray it with roach spray and sprinkle coke ...

And would smoke it with you
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Sellin it off as exotic

*#%*$ was boomin for awhile too

Til #%%$+* found out the truth 
eek.gif
Gotdamn $+*%+% is reckless, this is why that ##$! didn't work out for me
laugh.gif
@ words like "exotic" y'all DEFINITELY aren't from CA...plus we dont play those games out here....
pimp.gif
I live in VA and I @$#*$%$ HATE when people wanna match me with some "exotic", which ends up being some "fire **% mids". There's no such thing as fire **% mids
laugh.gif
_'s need to get their mail order game up.

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by rocman23

I knew a *#%*$ who'd buy dirt and spray it with roach spray and sprinkle coke ...

And would smoke it with you
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Sellin it off as exotic

*#%*$ was boomin for awhile too

Til #%%$+* found out the truth 
eek.gif
Gotdamn $+*%+% is reckless, this is why that ##$! didn't work out for me
laugh.gif
@ words like "exotic" y'all DEFINITELY aren't from CA...plus we dont play those games out here....
pimp.gif
I live in VA and I @$#*$%$ HATE when people wanna match me with some "exotic", which ends up being some "fire **% mids". There's no such thing as fire **% mids
laugh.gif
_'s need to get their mail order game up.

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 before it gets to the end user

weed too 
no worries on the trees here in cali, especially in norcal..our bud is
pimp.gif
...but you right about the white. dudes will throw in cut, cook it and repress it to pass off as pure
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 before it gets to the end user

weed too 
pimp.gif
...but you right about the white. dudes will throw in cut, cook it and repress it to pass off as pure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif

weed too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

qft

laugh.gif

weed too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

qft

Eh, the people who want to smoke/use it will use it no matter what is in it. It's fairly well known that cigarettes have tar and all sorts of nasty junk in there, but smokers still smoke.

For me, never have, and hopefully never will
pimp.gif

Eh, the people who want to smoke/use it will use it no matter what is in it. It's fairly well known that cigarettes have tar and all sorts of nasty junk in there, but smokers still smoke.

For me, never have, and hopefully never will
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

laugh.gif

weed too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

See u know u know about the repress game turn 1 to 2 free 30 racks
pimp.gif
wink.gif
I lawls at younger kids thinkin what they get is pure especially here in norcal its been dry for a minute.  They listen to some jeezy and they think they know the game talkin bout fishscales and ki's when they can't even get their hands on a 9 pack.

laugh.gif

weed too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif
I lawls at younger kids thinkin what they get is pure especially here in norcal its been dry for a minute.  They listen to some jeezy and they think they know the game talkin bout fishscales and ki's when they can't even get their hands on a 9 pack.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif

Yep , anybody who has access to some fish right now is making a killing without having to do much cause it speaks for itself. They do listen to too much rap music that's why they go to places and get bunked with some B-12 compressed or rabbit food as mids
sick.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif

Yep , anybody who has access to some fish right now is making a killing without having to do much cause it speaks for itself. They do listen to too much rap music that's why they go to places and get bunked with some B-12 compressed or rabbit food as mids
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom