Making Cocaine........

^im not talking bout a substantial amount of coke. that would be a waste of money. Im talking say u had a bag some coke was in that had powder grain all in it and they drop the weed in there and shake it up to catch all the scrappings and make money off that too . then they'll be like its some frosty buds or some wackiness.

^im not talking bout a substantial amount of coke. that would be a waste of money. Im talking say u had a bag some coke was in that had powder grain all in it and they drop the weed in there and shake it up to catch all the scrappings and make money off that too . then they'll be like its some frosty buds or some wackiness.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

s4xkeg.gif

Interesting...very interesting...
my son jotted a few notes tho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Have you ever seen coke? Coke and a trichomes look totally different. You would have to be a fool to confused some coke shake with a trichome.

Originally Posted by Wr

Have you ever seen coke? Coke and a trichomes look totally different. You would have to be a fool to confused some coke shake with a trichome.

Coke isn't even that big of a deal IMO....its like you can either handle drugs or you can OD and just be a complete mess...

Coke isn't even that big of a deal IMO....its like you can either handle drugs or you can OD and just be a complete mess...

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Wr

this. hence the "if you were selling it to a 10 year old" bit....

and dirt weed with coke on it doesnt look like good weed....
laugh.gif

like coke will make brown dirt look like green gold.....
laugh.gif

and harm, i see you, homie
nerd.gif

yeah, never even HEARD of people lacing weed with coke....meth, pcp, chemicals, fruit sprays, etc? SURE, coke? never.

and again, i am unfamiliar with any other way to "streach" weed than to sell it damp....or add oregano or "shake" to it......none of which is dangerous....

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Wr

this. hence the "if you were selling it to a 10 year old" bit....

and dirt weed with coke on it doesnt look like good weed....
laugh.gif

like coke will make brown dirt look like green gold.....
laugh.gif

and harm, i see you, homie
nerd.gif

yeah, never even HEARD of people lacing weed with coke....meth, pcp, chemicals, fruit sprays, etc? SURE, coke? never.

and again, i am unfamiliar with any other way to "streach" weed than to sell it damp....or add oregano or "shake" to it......none of which is dangerous....

Now if you guys want to talk about drugs that are cut we should be talking about heroin. I hear most heroin sold is only 10% heroin.

Now if you guys want to talk about drugs that are cut we should be talking about heroin. I hear most heroin sold is only 10% heroin.

its easier to cut a powder than the whole bud of a plant....

pills, powders and liquids are all easily cut.

and usually, they cut it with things that are unsafe or dangerous

but oh well, if you're shooting heroin, im sure you dont care it has ajax in it....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Good thing you're familiar w/ every tactic used to stretch weed.

enlighten me....

how else would one "streach" weed?

would you add a more expensive drug that looks, smells and tastes nothing like the drug youre streaching?

would you use some sort of foamposite material to "beef up" the buds?

would you use miracle grow instead of growlite?

honestly, how in the world do you "streach" a whole plant besides selling it damp?

im really confused to how or why someone would streach a plant that you pay basically nothing to grow (just for equipment) then sell at a pure profit.....

like, if i had the space, i could grow my own weed....

can i grow my own coke? can i grow my own heroin? no...those drugs need to be processed..

weed is grown, cultivated, and cured....

you cant grind down weed and mix in "filler" substances because the plant is sold whole....

like, and its funny, because i'd like to think im pretty knowledgable about my vice....and dudes are coming in here making blanket statements questioning it....with little to no info or knowledge exchanged at all....

so please, besides selling it damp, someone tell me exactly how one would "streach" weed

its easier to cut a powder than the whole bud of a plant....

pills, powders and liquids are all easily cut.

and usually, they cut it with things that are unsafe or dangerous

but oh well, if you're shooting heroin, im sure you dont care it has ajax in it....

enlighten me....

how else would one "streach" weed?

would you add a more expensive drug that looks, smells and tastes nothing like the drug youre streaching?

would you use some sort of foamposite material to "beef up" the buds?

would you use miracle grow instead of growlite?

honestly, how in the world do you "streach" a whole plant besides selling it damp?

im really confused to how or why someone would streach a plant that you pay basically nothing to grow (just for equipment) then sell at a pure profit.....

like, if i had the space, i could grow my own weed....

can i grow my own coke? can i grow my own heroin? no...those drugs need to be processed..

weed is grown, cultivated, and cured....

you cant grind down weed and mix in "filler" substances because the plant is sold whole....

like, and its funny, because i'd like to think im pretty knowledgable about my vice....and dudes are coming in here making blanket statements questioning it....with little to no info or knowledge exchanged at all....

so please, besides selling it damp, someone tell me exactly how one would "streach" weed

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

blah blah blah blah blah
Boy you type way to much not to say a damn thing.

how do you streach weed other than selling it damp?

is that concise enough for you, andre?

Back
Top Bottom