Making the First Move Unappreciation Vol. I already bought dinner what else do I need to do.

I never seem to act in good time on this %+#%. For instance heres my situation, I have known this girl through friends for a while, we never really hung outuntil about a week before Christmas break, so we chilled a little, went out to eat once around new year, and now that were back in school we're going outtomorrow. I feel good vibes, but is it too soon to make a move? No Albert Breniman but I realize that these types of situations require alot of observationand whatevs, however is there a general rule that any of you bros use? I have completely given up on the idea that agirl will make the first move, but what signs do you look for that signal shes with it? Is there any advantage to waiting? I figure at this point I might aswell just run it up the flag pole and see if she salutes it.

CLARIFICATION
-This is not a question that relates to jump off and ******, but girls that are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wifey[/color] type material.
-I think my views on this subject have been horribly tainted due to messing with girls that are in the friend zone.

well, what do you want from this chick? if ur tryna make her "wifey" (that's my guess since you say it refers to one who is wifey material) playyour cards in that manner, find out what she is about and if she is indeed wifey material, then let her know your intentions from the get. Ifshe's with it, great, if not keep it moving...

Well if you're only talking bout wifing then getting to know her is the best approach and waiting only makes you better friends which helps to build astrong relationship, but be careful because waiting too long leaves you in the friend zone or leaves her taken. The best way to know if she is interested is ifshe puts forth effort or takes some sort of intiative. If you aren't talking bout wifing then see below.

if they're wifey material then you should wait until you wife her to make moves. The only advantages to waiting is that it might make the sex betterbecause after it might make the first time more special. Anyway in my experience the next move involve kissing because that is what essentially leads to theother stuff in my case, because it goes from kissing on the lips to all the other tickle spots she has. But the ultimate indicator that she is ready is mymiddle and ring fingers.

So how to tell her you want her to be wifey?

Just slip subtle hints in there. For example, I saw "P.S. I Love You" with a girl and after I dropped her off at home and everything just hit herwith a text saying "P.S. I like you"

Albert Breniman
who
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Just slip subtle hints in there. For example, I saw "P.S. I Love You" with a girl and after I dropped her off at home and everything just hit her with a text saying "P.S. I like you"

And then what happened?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Just slip subtle hints in there. For example, I saw "P.S. I Love You" with a girl and after I dropped her off at home and everything just hit her with a text saying "P.S. I like you"

And then what happened?
she
indifferent.gif
you for trying to be cute and then she
laugh.gif
at you for being lame.

man just let her know how you feel. she might be wondering the same thing you're feeling, or she's only feelin you as a friend. it just depends on howyou presented yourself to her before, but if she still wants to go out with you sometimes, you might have a chance, she might be interested.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Albert Breniman
who
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

but umm yeah, to answer your question..� just be yourself, HUUUD.� if you're looking for a relationship and not just a wild weekend orsomething, eventually she has to know and like you for who you are.

don't be overly thirsty though..� just like they said in the tao of steve, we pursue that which retreats from us.

look man just take her to a movie hold her hand or lift the middle arm up n let her lean on u or somethin. When u leave take initiative and hold her hand forthe walk to the car. When u get to her crib walk her to the door like a gentleman give her a hug goodbye and immediatly after the hug u will kno if u can get akiss or not. If she turns super quick n goes in the house sorry for u player but if u get the long pause move in, or even ask her " how would u feel if ikissed u right now?'' works everytime. GOOD LUCK.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

And then what happened?
she
indifferent.gif
you for trying to be cute and then she
laugh.gif
at you for being lame.
laugh.gif
that is kinda corny tho...depending on how long you two havebeen actually dating just let her know you're feeling her...or you could make jokes like when someone calls when you're with her be like " ican't talk right now i'm w/ my girl" and see how she reacts...better off just being up front tho...

Ahh, wifey types... now we're talking
pimp.gif
... I got 4 steps for you...

OK... so if I was in your shoes I would:

1. Play errthing smooth... slow pace yourself. If you're in it for the long haul, it's like a marathon. Start fast and you're out of the race.

2. BE YOURSELF!! One of the worst things we do as guys is try to "impress" shorties. Hitch was SOOOO right. If you asked her out and she said yes,she was already impressed enough. Just follow through. It's like writing an essay. Your thesis statement (first impression) should be appealing,but it does a disservice if it isn't in sync with the rest of the essay, or in your case, the sum of your character. DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE YOUAREN'T!

3. Be funny... it works for me
pimp.gif
. Then again, that's just who I am. I don't have to try to be funny. So it makes sense that my"thesis" is usually pretty approachable and light hearted. The best ice breaker, for me, is good humor man. Likewise, whatever your strength is, useyour guns! If you're smart, start up an intellectual conversation. If you sing, work it into your "thesis". Put your best foot forward bro, justdon't start frontin like somebody you're not. If you do, she might fall in love with that guy instead of the real you and it's HELL when thathappens.... trust.

4. Gradually expose your flaws, but guard yourself against any vunerability. This step goes under the "advertise the REAL you" campaign. Don'tget to step 4 too fast or else she'll lose interest FASTER! This step is tricky... See, my rule of thumb is that you may like someone for their looks orcharm or whatever, but by the time you say you "love" them, it's usually because you figure you can manage their flaws as well. Once you got allof yourself out in the open (the hardest part), if shorty is still around and she's the "wifey" type like you say, marry her!%%!.

^some chics can't handle that, though. But I feel like if they're not able to deal with you being upfront, then frikon them. That's some immatureshizz. If you're feeling me, let me know, I'm not the type to lose interest; it makes me like you more because I know you're diggin me,too. lolI'm directing this at you Sheena!

Ms. G.... no way IN HELL I'd do the "I'm with my girl" line... that actually does something fo you? In my book, that's like false flaggin
laugh.gif
. But yeah dude, at least build up to "I LIKE YOU". in my experience, it's usually never good to give an irresponsible chick that much powerover you. It's not like you like her and she's half way across the country, powerless to effect your day-to-day manuevers unless you want herto
laugh.gif
. She'll have you by the balls by saturday my man.

Just be yourself and if you like her let her know. From there either you flop or she startsto open up. Now if you both that you like each other then let thingsbe and everything should work out. Don't rush things.

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

Ms. G.... no way IN HELL I'd do the "I'm with my girl" line... that actually does something fo you? In my book, that's like false flaggin
laugh.gif
. But yeah dude, at least build up to "I LIKE YOU". in my experience, it's usually never good to give an irresponsible chick that much power over you. It's not like you like her and she's half way across the country, powerless to effect your day-to-day manuevers unless you want her to
laugh.gif
. She'll have you by the balls by saturday my man.
i'll let some guys get away with it...some i won't...depends on how i feel that day...

and you and an66eon are gonna stop putting my gov't out there ok?

damn NT comes through again for me. This is very relevant to my situation right now. Im feelin this girl and i dont wanna just "skeet and retreat"but i wanna lock her down for the long haul, possibly. But yea im just taking my time, we're chillin more and more and im just seeing where things go. inthis case: patience is virtue

Back
Top Bottom