EASY.

roll.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

am i the only one who doesnt think thats hot?? to me, that looks disgusting.
1000% with you, all fat chunky legs and I bet it don't smell too nice either

see previous post

seriously that is disgusting.  nasty cellulite butt cheeks
sick.gif
  She got the figure of Station from that Bill and Ted movie
bill_and_ted_-_station.jpg

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

am i the only one who doesnt think thats hot?? to me, that looks disgusting.
1000% with you, all fat chunky legs and I bet it don't smell too nice either

see previous post

seriously that is disgusting.  nasty cellulite butt cheeks
sick.gif
  She got the figure of Station from that Bill and Ted movie
bill_and_ted_-_station.jpg

son.... LADDDA MERCEH *Jamaican Voice*

this makes me miss my ex... Makes me appreciate the fact that she could do something remotely close to this even more.
30t6p3b.gif

Someone cue the farooq DAMN gif.

son.... LADDDA MERCEH *Jamaican Voice*

this makes me miss my ex... Makes me appreciate the fact that she could do something remotely close to this even more.
30t6p3b.gif

Someone cue the farooq DAMN gif.

Why are you dudes that don't like thick girls even in here posting? I mean seriously you don't like thick girls and it doesn't matter who it is. Many others do so why come in talking about its disgusting when you just simply don't like thick women and that is your preference. I got love for all shapes and sizes(within reason of course) and Maliah is no different.

Why are you dudes that don't like thick girls even in here posting? I mean seriously you don't like thick girls and it doesn't matter who it is. Many others do so why come in talking about its disgusting when you just simply don't like thick women and that is your preference. I got love for all shapes and sizes(within reason of course) and Maliah is no different.

She cool but she is not for me. I don't see what y'all be tripping on how about instead of jordans,clarks desert boots and Uniqlo pants. Y'all need to go to a strip club or something for christ sake's.

She cool but she is not for me. I don't see what y'all be tripping on how about instead of jordans,clarks desert boots and Uniqlo pants. Y'all need to go to a strip club or something for christ sake's.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

How you gonna generalize like that? So for example, just because I don't like HER, I don't like thick girls? 

How you gonna generalize like that? So for example, just because I don't like HER, I don't like thick girls? 

Why are you trying to start an argument? Just go some where. If you like thick girls cool, if you dont cool. Everyone has a different perception of things, yours obviously doesnt fit the thread "move around".

Why are you trying to start an argument? Just go some where. If you like thick girls cool, if you dont cool. Everyone has a different perception of things, yours obviously doesnt fit the thread "move around".

On second thought nah son she is not that cute. Y'all are tripping everything with mass is not worth it.

On second thought nah son she is not that cute. Y'all are tripping everything with mass is not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom