Man clearly getting taken advantage of

I felt bad for him too, til i saw the whole season. Dude is a complete turd.

He a broke boy who mooches off his rich best friend.
Eventually he pays her parents a dowery with his boys money.
Then his boy offers them to live with him and his wife and straight
up asked this dude fiance if shes willing to cook Thai food and
give him massages :lol:

Last edited:
He's not doing anything that differently from what men do in the west.

Buy an engagement ring.
Buy a wedding ring.
Buy a necklace for anniversary.

Good luck finding a wife who spends her own money for her own ****. You're going out like a sucka in the long run. Baleev

Wait the man is being taken advantage of here? :lol:

Shorty obviously comes from some less progressive submissive man provides everything for the wife and family society. Its painfully clear she has no intent on getting a job

I feel like dude is selling her a dream :lol: He also comes off wild creepy. Son looking pathetic in the gold shop.

I'm wondering why he getting married so soon after a divorce and with no job.

I was ready to call him a simp, but dude is a finesser living off some other dude....

That ain't his money he spending, it is his best friend's

Whole vid was lulz :lol:

On a similar note, my mom's boss took a trip to Thailand with a male buddy for some "sight seeing". That was 2 months ago....now he's getting divorced. Wonder what the wife found out?

This is what happens when you buy your wife from Thailand. lol. As soon as she is in the states long enough she is leaving his a** :lol:

I work with a couple of girls from Thailand. They tell me the majority of the women are looking for that meal ticket to the states and you have to pay the family to take her. They both told me if your young and good looking they will look at you like your famous. Only catch they told me is a lot of women have sexually transmitted diseases and there is a lot of lady boys :rofl:

Glad I’m already married.

I was ready to call him a simp, but dude is a finesser living off some other dude....

That ain't his money he spending, it is his best friend's

:rofl: :rofl:

tenor.gif

I don't know what network all of this is airing on but son had to be the finesser of w/e year this all went down :lol:

90 Day Fiance is certified LIT.
Domican boy fleeced this white woman who owned her own business to get his green card. He had her signed the papers before the wedding, then started buggin out on her saying she worshipped satan, to call it off. She def shoulda knew something was up when she found out his bro already lived in Jersey.
That punany pipeline.

And to think if the best friend didn't have a black wife he'd still be finessing dude :lol:

:rofl: @ dude not being able to cop a $318 dress.

Shorty dumb for buying it for her.

Son out here scamming with foreign credit cards. I might have to start watching this show.

Once this dude met this girl online and travelled to the Brazilian jungle to meet this chick. He didn't speak or understand portriguis and she aint speak or understand a lick of English. They struggled using app 100% of the time to communicate. Just the tip of the iceberg..
Dude nervous to tell her bout his prison record. He ends up telling her and runs off crying like a weirdo. She goes looking for him, she end up getting robbed ON CAMERA (blurred faces) for her phone by some yound boys with machetes. Someone, I think part of production security starts bucking shots, joint was off the chain b.

It's LIT

Once this dude met this girl online and travelled to the Brazilian jungle to meet this chick. He didn't speak or understand portriguis and she aint speak or understand a lick of English. They struggled using app 100% of the time to communicate. Just the tip of the iceberg..
Dude nervous to tell her bout his prison record. He ends up telling her and runs off crying like a weirdo. She goes looking for him, end up getting robbed ON CAMERA (blurred faces) for her phone by some yound boys with machetes. Someone, I think part of production security starts bucking shots, joint was off the chain b.

It's LIT
what show is this
and what channel

Back
Top Bottom