Man Finds Racial Slur Printed On Receipt vol. people are getting bolder

just sent a message to corporate. i'd encourage others to do the same.

i've worked in retail for years and have rarely if ever heard of a manager being able to go into a POS system and write stuff. Most information in POSsystems comes from automated from the corporate office.

This is unacceptable. I will never support this store again.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

i've worked in retail for years and have rarely if ever heard of a manager being able to go into a POS system and write stuff. Most information in POS systems comes from automated from the corporate office.

pimp.gif

White folk getting bold nowadays. Ya'll that the Jena 6 was the end of it, huh? There's going to be alot more of this when Obama gets
elected.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Also, I can't say that I've ever seen a Heart lyric as someone's sig.

Good call.
yea i always wanted to know where the sample was from when they did "crazy in love" but i never checked the credits, so i jus happened to hear "crazy on you" yesterday and was like
eek.gif
shh thats it. Went home and dl'd. Been listenin to it all yesterday and today
pimp.gif
Maybe there's another song by the same name, but, if you're talking about the Beyonce song "Crazy in Love", the beat'sactually lifted from a Chi-Lites song, "Are You My Woman".

Regardless, you've discovered the wonder that is Heart.

Now go download "Heartless", "What About Love?", "Black on Black II", and "Never"
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by 718stylez

i've worked in retail for years and have rarely if ever heard of a manager being able to go into a POS system and write stuff. Most information in POS systems comes from automated from the corporate office.

pimp.gif
i agree where can i do this ?

Originally Posted by geminifly

White folk getting bold nowadays. Ya'll that the Jena 6 was the end of it, huh? There's going to be alot more of this when Obama gets
elected.

I don't really agree with the Jena 6 situation, but that is another discussion. But I have a feeling more racial insinuatedincidents are going to happen if Obama gets elected.

I have a feeling majority of Americans are tired of black/white racism, but it is so embedded in our subconscious and mediums in this country that we can'tescape the judgments we make.

Republican party using it for their campaign now definitely does not help though.

since john mccain and sarah palin start having the negative campaigning

white people have been showing thier true colors

I love all the reverse-racism that this thread has invoked.

To say that white people are the only folks that are racist is stupid.

This thread proves it.

Peace.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Kansas City Chiefs take another L.

frown.gif
frown.gif

ive been to that store in that mall many times. thats crazy, looks like i wont be going back. and to make it even worse, overland park has a rep with manyppl for having "snobby, rich, white" ppl

Boycott!!

Only thing I've ever got from them was some dunks. They selection sucks anyway.

Heres the contact information for anyone that
By Mail

Journeys Customer Feedback
Genesco Park
1415 Murfreesboro Rd, Suite 648
Nashville, TN 37217

By Phone

Our Customer Service Department can be reached at
1-888-324-6356 (para español 1-866-322-9099)
7 days a week, 24 hours a day
(para español 9am to 6pm CST)

Also here's the link to online comments about stores.
http://www.journeys.com/help_email.aspx?Type=Store

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Also, I can't say that I've ever seen a Heart lyric as someone's sig.

Good call.
yea i always wanted to know where the sample was from when they did "crazy in love" but i never checked the credits, so i jus happened to hear "crazy on you" yesterday and was like
eek.gif
shh thats it. Went home and dl'd. Been listenin to it all yesterday and today
pimp.gif
Maybe there's another song by the same name, but, if you're talking about the Beyonce song "Crazy in Love", the beat's actually lifted from a Chi-Lites song, "Are You My Woman".

Regardless, you've discovered the wonder that is Heart.

Now go download "Heartless", "What About Love?", "Black on Black II", and "Never"
happy.gif
if im not mistaken they are talking about crazy on you from Eminem-

and until further details come out yall can came down- the story doesnt even make sense- that looks like the customer name field? why would it be a drop downlist - and if so theres suualy an "other" that allows you to type in your own-

its pretty safe to assume that JOURNEYS as a corporation didn't include this option...or else the 1st employee to notice it could have sued and blew it upto a big deal - its an incident between the person/people working at the store

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Oh, Lids? Cancel that boycott...sry, I need my fitteds...
I think you might be able to find some bitter fitteds out there than from lids
laugh.gif

lol stopped shopping there a while back selection gets a little lame!

Back
Top Bottom