Man Finds Racial Slur Printed On Receipt vol. people are getting bolder

Can somebody show me where in the article it says that this was done by a WHITE person?.........................................That's right, itdidn't. So by all you guys jumping to conclusions blaming white folks makes you no better than any other person using racial language.

I COMPLETELY agree that what was printed on the receipt was wrong, and I am 110% against racism. However it upsets me when everybody is quick to point fingersand blame a race rather than the person who committed the wrongful act.

I wish everybody would just be nice to everybody and treat them with respect as a human being. I've been the victim of racial comments before and I knowhow it feels. But to react with violence, or start spreading blame on a race is not acceptable in my book. It just fuels racism rather than do away with it.

This individual needs to be dealt with and the company needs to first apologize to the individual, then work out some kind of settlement with the victim.

Originally Posted by abernja

Can somebody show me where in the article it says that this was done by a WHITE person?.........................................That's right, it didn't. So by all you guys jumping to conclusions blaming white folks makes you no better than any other person using racial language.

I COMPLETELY agree that what was printed on the receipt was wrong, and I am 110% against racism. However it upsets me when everybody is quick to point fingers and blame a race rather than the person who committed the wrongful act.

I wish everybody would just be nice to everybody and treat them with respect as a human being. I've been the victim of racial comments before and I know how it feels. But to react with violence, or start spreading blame on a race is not acceptable in my book. It just fuels racism rather than do away with it.

This individual needs to be dealt with and the company needs to first apologize to the individual, then work out some kind of settlement with the victim.

QFT. Absolute.

Shut it down.

Can somebody show me where in the article it says that this was done by a WHITE person?.........................................That's right, it didn't. So by all you guys jumping to conclusions blaming white folks makes you no better than any other person using racial language.

I COMPLETELY agree that what was printed on the receipt was wrong, and I am 110% against racism. However it upsets me when everybody is quick to point fingers and blame a race rather than the person who committed the wrongful act.

I wish everybody would just be nice to everybody and treat them with respect as a human being. I've been the victim of racial comments before and I know how it feels. But to react with violence, or start spreading blame on a race is not acceptable in my book. It just fuels racism rather than do away with it.

i really could care less..but prolly because the store journeys was involved..and a large percent of the time racist acts towards black happenfrom.........white ppl..

It's implied that the cashier isn't Black

Just like it's implied the customer was Black

Be serious people, put your DS sneakers down and UNDS some common sense

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The funny part, maybe I missed it, is that no one knows who employee "355" is. Yet, everyone is assuming that the employee in question is White. How foolish is that?

What if the person that placed that code and the coworker that used it is black? Anyone thought of that? It is a possibility.

With that, I will bow out? Race threads FTL!

In the end it is a "term of endearment",
laugh.gif
, double standards FTL!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

U PEOPLE LIKE TO RACE BAIT

OR NOT USE YOUR BRAIN....

LIKE A BLACK PERSON WOULD REALLY PUT THAT...ON THERE.....

WOULD U BET ALL YOUR NIKES ON THAT...???.....

DUDES JUST WANNA ARGUE...N STIR UP MESS.....

Originally Posted by jefffort5

i really could care less..but prolly because the store journeys was involved..and a large percent of the time racist acts towards black happen from.........white ppl..
Considering the abundant use of the N-word among black people in reference to each other, I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Originally Posted by LIQUID HEAT X22

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The funny part, maybe I missed it, is that no one knows who employee "355" is. Yet, everyone is assuming that the employee in question is White. How foolish is that?

What if the person that placed that code and the coworker that used it is black? Anyone thought of that? It is a possibility.

With that, I will bow out? Race threads FTL!

In the end it is a "term of endearment",
laugh.gif
, double standards FTL!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

U PEOPLE LIKE TO RACE BAIT

OR NOT USE YOUR BRAIN....

LIKE A BLACK PERSON WOULD REALLY PUT THAT...ON THERE.....

WOULD U BET ALL YOUR NIKES ON THAT...???.....

DUDES JUST WANNA ARGUE...N STIR UP MESS.....
I think you missed the point. He made a comment where most black youth claim that the n slur is "a term of endearment" so why shouldanyone get angry. Hence the jest. I think maybe you should calm down a little bit and explain what your argument to that is instead of postingstonefaces.
ohwell.gif

Calypso Chanta wrote:I think you missed the point. He made a comment where most black youth claim that the n slur is "a term of endearment" so why should anyone get angry. Hence the jest. I think maybe you should calm down a little bit and explain what your argument to that is instead of posting stonefaces.
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
.....WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT....???.....

IT'S NOT A TERM OF ENDERMENT....IT'S A RACIAL SLUR POINT BLANK..

SO WHAT IF SOME PEOPLE THINK IT'S OK THAT DOSENT MAKE IT RIGHT......

SOME PEOPLE THINK...MURDER IS ALRIGHT....THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS...

I MEAN JUST BECAUSE ONE PERSON CAN SAY SOMETHING TO A PERSON DOESNT MEAN ANOTHER ONE CAN.....
indifferent.gif

IM SURE YOUR MOTHER COULD SAY SOMETHING TO U THAT....... I OR SOMEBODY ELSE COULDNT....

I MEAN JUST BECAUSE ONE PERSON CAN SAY SOMETHING TO A PERSON DOESNT MEAN ANOTHER ONE CAN
Well according to the new CHRIS ROCK..... he does give you the precise time on doing so
roll.gif

I'm not saying anything but that the cashier was wrong, and that this thread is one of the most ignorant threads I've seen on NT.

Originally Posted by All Ready

It's implied that the cashier isn't Black

Just like it's implied the customer was Black

Be serious people, put your DS sneakers down and UNDS some common sense

You know what they say about when you assume something.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

I MEAN JUST BECAUSE ONE PERSON CAN SAY SOMETHING TO A PERSON DOESNT MEAN ANOTHER ONE CAN
Well according to the new CHRIS ROCK..... he does give you the precise time on doing so
roll.gif

YEA..OK....DONT LET CHIRS ROCK...GET U MESSED UP IN THE STREET......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I NEED TO...CHECK THAT NEW SPECIAL..THO..HE..IS A FOOL.....

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Also, I can't say that I've ever seen a Heart lyric as someone's sig.

Good call.
yea i always wanted to know where the sample was from when they did "crazy in love" but i never checked the credits, so i jus happened to hear "crazy on you" yesterday and was like
eek.gif
shh thats it. Went home and dl'd. Been listenin to it all yesterday and today
pimp.gif
Maybe there's another song by the same name, but, if you're talking about the Beyonce song "Crazy in Love", the beat's actually lifted from a Chi-Lites song, "Are You My Woman".

Regardless, you've discovered the wonder that is Heart.

Now go download "Heartless", "What About Love?", "Black on Black II", and "Never"
happy.gif

aiite i got you. im def interested in more of their music
nerd.gif
if im not mistaken they are talking about crazy on you from Eminem-
yea when i said "they" i meant dre and em. i guess ill be a lil more clear next time
happy.gif

Why cant things like that happen to me? I would get the best lawyer i could and sue journeys and get a big phat settlement. Look at those people that sueddennys they got a nice amount of money.

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

If you people are surprised by this you're crazy. Racism's still alive they just be concealin it (shout to Kanye
pimp.gif
) but with the current state of things politically in America, unfortunately it's making it's way closer and closer to the surface.
smh.gif
I want it to break the surface too. I wanna see people's inner racist.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

i really could care less..but prolly because the store journeys was involved..and a large percent of the time racist acts towards black happen from.........white ppl..
Considering the abundant use of the N-word among black people in reference to each other, I wouldn't be so quick to judge.
anything is possible..but i highly doubt it..and i highly doubt that the cashier was black..this would not even be an issue if the cashier wasblack..as a matter of fact i guarantee it

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If I were you I wouldn't be so quick to assume every black person has the same opinion or views about the words usage. So other black people using the wordhave %#%! to do with how the customer or other NTERs feel about the use of the word.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

where's al sharpton when u need him.....i kno he's dustin off the stacy adams

20070730jacksharp.jpg

[lil wayne]@#@% al sharton and any 1 like him[/lil wayne]

eek.gif
roll.gif

Stacy Adams got me weak
laugh.gif

This isn't surprising. Racism will always exist and if any of you say that there is not prejudice in you whatsoever, then you're lying.

Back
Top Bottom