Man how the hell are you gonna enter a roach eating contest then die all to just win a SNAKE

Only in Florida, and of course Deerfield Beach. :smh:

If it wasn't for us Northerner's pumping money into the state and buying vacation homes, eating roaches would be necessary. :lol:

Its gotten to a point where I can't defend Florida anymore. People here are on some other ****.

Buttm let's not act like these type of contests aren't held everywhere. This case, someone died.

Last edited:
tired.gif

Heard about this on The Breakfast Club this morning.

"The Miami Herald reported the grand prize has been put aside in Archbold's name and will be given to his estate."

I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't really have an estate, let alone one that would need a snake.

yeah....i go to FSU and i'm going through the process of transferring at the semester. :lol:
dead serious, though.

Heard about this on The Breakfast Club this morning.

"The Miami Herald reported the grand prize has been put aside in Archbold's name and will be given to his estate."

I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't really have an estate, let alone one that would need a snake.
You do understand what an estate is, correct?

:lol: i was in Deerfield Beach with some friends a few nights ago. Buncha burnouts and legit beach bums.

Ayo that's just disgusting. There should be no reason a person should be eating a bug alive :x

:rofl: :lol: @ that bugs bunny gif

Florida, the further up "north" you go, the more "country" it gets

Back
Top Bottom