Man nike knows how to do a classic wrong!

today i walked into dr. jays and saw this hot trash! Nike what are you thinking... These are women only.... cam phone pic btw

out of all the colorways they could have created they provide thw world with garbage! Retro the Carbons!

Late...

but, I was actually thinking about copping for the wife.

o yea? last then lock it up!

and do her a favor and not cop her these! they are trash

What's wrong with them? They are for women only. I like them for chicks. And if the swoosh was a straight outline as opposed to rhinestones, I would haveLOVED them for chicks.

Originally Posted by allout46

o yea? last then lock it up!

and do her a favor and not cop her these! they are trash
lol, my wife stays in Js and Nikes. If they had em at LadyFootlocker when I was there she'd prob have me right now if they looked good inperson.

if they switch the pink to neon green or laser blue and put the regular swoosh they would be some sick flightposites

Originally Posted by s dubl

Late...

but, I was actually thinking about copping for the wife.
pssh who you tellin..i've never seen foamposite shoes made for kids/women since the OG tim duncan release..

these are TUFF....something about them reminds me of the batmobile with lipstick smeared all over them.
laugh.gif
the chicks in DC are rejoycin....

whats wrong with these? you are mad why? cus they are pink? they are for women not for you

i actually dont like the fact they made a foam shoe available for woman... something about the exclusiveness of the foamposite line being for men is somethingi appreciate...

im not hating just saying...

i could see a female hooping in these more then just rocking em for the heck of it...they decent for women

actually these flights and some hyperdunks releasing soon as well are to support breast cancer...there's a reason behind the design and them being for thefemales

Originally Posted by jman772

actually these flights and some hyperdunks releasing soon as well are to support breast cancer...there's a reason behind the design and them being for the females
sounds like you need to check the facts, breast cancer charity releases are hyperdunk's and blue chip's. not everything pink goes towardbreast cancer you know.

Don't lie & say you won't get them if they drop in big sizes at outlets... I would if they dropped for cheap... a little shoe customizing paintingover all the pink parts & voila an all black pair of Foams for cheap

Back
Top Bottom