Man sets woman on fire in elevator..

30t6p3b.gif
she was just going up to her apartment on the elevator... sickening

this is the type of person the death penalty should be reserved for.  I have a hard time agreeing that taking someone's life is ever right, but this guy deserves it.

2k.....I wonder how long he was due the money. Son lost it.....2k isn't chump change to a lot of ppl.

Pay people back and this #@%@ won't happen. Hate people who don't pay me back, she deserved it.

talk about a guy who has a hot temper.... dude really burned his bridges... He got burnt on the deal so I guess he figured turn about is fair play

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Pay people back and this #@%@ won't happen. Hate people who don't pay me back, she deserved it.

I knew it was comin......I'm not sayin what he did was right.....but geez. Messin with ppl money is messin with emotions. Ppl are disgusted cuz it was an old lady. Say it was a 35 year old man, ppl reactions might be diff.

Kill yourself.  Maybe idiots like you should get the facts straight before commenting.  If you did you would have known that this guy stole numerous things from her apartment, before she fired him.  This guy has no marketable skills and idiots like you believe he did $2000 worth of work.

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

Kill yourself.  Maybe idiots like you should get the facts straight before commenting.  If you did you would have known that this guy stole numerous things from her apartment, before she fired him.  This guy has no marketable skills and idiots like you believe he did $2000 worth of work.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Both you guys can go tell your mothers to kill themselves, I want to see both you kids step to me in real life and say that %!%$. 
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Ah, the words of someone who is poor 
pimp.gif
I just hold respect in high regards. Not paying the money back shows that you don't respect the other person.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Both you guys can go tell your mothers to kill themselves, I want to see both you kids step to me in real life and say that %!%$. 
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Ah, the words of someone who is poor 
pimp.gif
I just hold respect in high regards. Not paying the money back shows that you don't respect the other person.
You trying to get yourself killed in here Duffy?

damn, no person deserves to get killed over money that's replaceable.

that said, by no means am i defending the guy but if she stiffed him, she played a role in setting him off.  it don't make it right, but this could've all been avoided had she paid him the money she owed him.

Back
Top Bottom