Man stays in a room for 5 days straight (live)

Reminds me of Chris Rocks joke on David Blaine

"Are we so desperate for entertainment, that we fall for a trickless magician. Saw a lady in half. Pull a rabbit out of a hat. Do something. What'shis last trick. I'm in a box and I aint going to eat. I'm in a box and I aint going to eat. That aint no trick. That's called living in theprojects!"

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Did the bear come ?
the room went dark around 59000...i was waiting for the bear too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

taken from another site:

This guy's locked in a cell for 5 days with nothing but a cell phone. He gets 5000 euros if he can wait it out. But, if enough people visit the site, his conditions get worse.

1000-Listen to heavy metal for two hours
5000-Shaved by sexy ladies
22000-Forced to spend time with a guy who's eaten nothing but chili for 4 days
30000-is forced to eat rotten food
45000-A sheep is put in the cell
60000-??? (I'm too drunk to translate all this…)
70000-He has to wear a sumo wrestler suit
80000-He has to ride 10km on a bicycle in the cell
90000-Sexy ladies pillow fight
100000-HE HAS TO CUT OFF HIS OWN HAND!!!
edit: 60000 - he'll be attacked by a bear [yahoo babel fish]

I wonder if they remove the sheep before bringing in the bear....

Some bad stuff could go down if the bear was put in there with a sheep. I can't see anything on the site right now so I'm curious to know how it isgoing down in the cell.

Also, wouldn't it be terrifying to be locked in a dark cell with a bear?

Well now that this has been posted on NT, he's def gonna have to cut off a hand. Hope this is turned into a movie soon. SAW 7
pimp.gif

Are you guys $$+$*@+ half-******ed or something? The domain is french. Its half past the middle of the $$+$*@+ night. DUDE IS SLEEPING, you can see a littlelight on the left side of the screen

Originally Posted by JuJu

there are THOUSANDS of people who spend years in a cell smaller than that. its called prison @@$ is the point?
the people in jail get to go to a social environment to eat and they have outdoor time. and also in prison they have people to talk to in cellsnext to them. if you have no one to talk to for five days, you might go a little crazy. this does look a bit better than solitary confinement though, word toshawshank

Yea I have been watching and I looked up ZaOza and I beleive this is the whole thing is advertisement for the cell phone. Its a french provider, the users getunlimited access to music and internet on the phone. I guess the experiment is to prove that all you need is their cell phone service.

Back
Top Bottom