Man tattoos 15-inch penis on unwitting friend’s back, charged with assault

*shots fired NT*

what would you do...

http://guyism.com/humor/man-tattoos...itting-friends-back-charged-with-assault.html

Tattoos are permanent so when selecting one, it’s crucial to be sure you know what you’re getting. So you can imagine the disappointment of a 21-year-old Australian man who asked his amateur tattoo artist friend to give him a yin and yang with dragons and instead got a 15-inch penis on his back.

Police say that the tattoo victim was not particularly interested in getting a tattoo done but was coerced by the amateur tattooist to get one done.

Once he completed the tattoo, the tattooist told the victim to not go out into the sun and not show anyone the tattoo for a few weeks to avoid ruining it.

However, when the victim got home, he showed his roommate and was told, “I don’t think it’s the tattoo you were after.â€

*shots fired NT*

what would you do...

http://guyism.com/humor/man-tattoos...itting-friends-back-charged-with-assault.html

Tattoos are permanent so when selecting one, it’s crucial to be sure you know what you’re getting. So you can imagine the disappointment of a 21-year-old Australian man who asked his amateur tattoo artist friend to give him a yin and yang with dragons and instead got a 15-inch penis on his back.

Police say that the tattoo victim was not particularly interested in getting a tattoo done but was coerced by the amateur tattooist to get one done.

Once he completed the tattoo, the tattooist told the victim to not go out into the sun and not show anyone the tattoo for a few weeks to avoid ruining it.

However, when the victim got home, he showed his roommate and was told, “I don’t think it’s the tattoo you were after.â€

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yep there's no other recourse but to murk dude. Some %%+%, you just can't let be..SOMEBODY GOT TO GO!!!!

Yep there's no other recourse but to murk dude. Some %%+%, you just can't let be..SOMEBODY GOT TO GO!!!!

Thanks for the laugh. I was here at work bored out my mind. But If that was me that friend would walk with a limp the rest of his life.

Ps: He could always get a cover tattoo.

Thanks for the laugh. I was here at work bored out my mind. But If that was me that friend would walk with a limp the rest of his life.

Ps: He could always get a cover tattoo.

Wow....that's *+%%%! up
laugh.gif

Sucks when he goes to the beach, and especially if there's cute honeys around.
roll.gif

Wow....that's *+%%%! up
laugh.gif

Sucks when he goes to the beach, and especially if there's cute honeys around.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom