MANNY PACQUIAO SHIRTS AND SHOE AT NIKETOWN

Just came back from Fatlace. The jacket coming out is ill. Jacket > Shoes
2iivkvc.jpg

^ Thanks Jon.

pogiwun. The Philippine flag jacket was $80. The two on the right were $70 each if I remember correctly. The red one was a limited contest giveaway andwasn't for sale.

There were more than 300 people who lined up and less than 100 were allowed to go inside the pop-up store before all the items sold out.

^ You're welcome man.

Uploading more soon.

Been a crazy weekend.

Only 5 hours of sleep the past 2 days.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Are there anymore SF Giants Pacman shirts left? Black/Orange? I slept I think.
I got the shirt at the Giants Dugout store in Stonestown last week, they had a ton.

I was looking for the shirt too but all the dugout stores are out but NT San Fran has small available

Anyone looking for a size 8.5 in the Pac Trainer's....get at my inbox...I might have them available pending a deal that I'm wondering that it'll gothrough.

Just got back from Vegas earlier tonight. Been there since Friday morning. Craaaazy weekend. Fight weekends in general are insane, but this one takes thecake.

I saw every & any type of Manny Pacquiao t-shirt/jacket there
laugh.gif

I drove by Undefeated to see what the crowd was like...didn't even bother trying to get a pair
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the next Pac-Man fight. I'll def be there.

anyone know if they still ahve the team pacquiao shirts at niketown sf? might be goin there this weekend if they do.

Did Fatlace or the dug out stores sell the Team Pacquiao shirts? Looking for a black team pacquiao shirt in a XL. I'll even take a used one.

Back
Top Bottom