March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Yep. Saw him perform the set when I saw him in DC a few months ago. Was :pimp:

I was gifted tickets by a professor of mine about 5 years ago when he did he sort of comeback tour. It was about the time people were heavily doubting him, had some slip ups and controversy over a couple bad shows in Conn.

He has always been one of my favorite all time comedians, and as someone who jokes alot, his mastering of the craft was something I have tried to learn from to this day.

Easily one of the best nights of my life, and he proved he still had it.

I just can't see how they wouldn't let Naito go over.

Vince Russo/McMahon school of booking lol.

Deep down, I truly believe Naito gets it. I have said it before, Okada got the record, the crowds are burnt out on him and they are backing LIJ heavily. It would be stupid not to.

Vince Russo/McMahon school of booking lol.

Deep down, I truly believe Naito gets it. I have said it before, Okada got the record, the crowds are burnt out on him and they are backing LIJ heavily. It would be stupid not to.
Yeah. Okada's had the belt for a year and a half. Naito is as hot as can be. I'd legit be shocked.

Agreed.

in Arn's case he hit stiff as **** and was an amazing in ring worker. Dude could go for a big guy.

Jake just had this bad *** vibe about him. I think it was his eyes, they just seemed so steely and cold. Dude delivered promos dead pan and you believed the **** out of him.

Totally agree..One thing I always loved about Jake was when he would cut a promo (or sometimes after hitting the DDT) he's do this thing with his face where'd he'd quickly crinkle his upper lip/nose and it'd remind me of a real snake..It's the little things like that, that set's the geniuses of the business apart from everyone else..Arn used to do this thing with his arm/hand that was a similar thing to Jake..As his voice would rise you'd see his arm or hand (always the one facing camera) would make movements to help drive home the intensity in what he was saying.. @dcallamerican @King of Trash Style Warmachine85 Warmachine85 probably know exactly what I'm talking about..

I was gifted tickets by a professor of mine about 5 years ago when he did he sort of comeback tour. It was about the time people were heavily doubting him, had some slip ups and controversy over a couple bad shows in Conn.

He has always been one of my favorite all time comedians, and as someone who jokes alot, his mastering of the craft was something I have tried to learn from to this day.

Easily one of the best nights of my life, and he proved he still had it.

Chappelle only lives about half hour from where I do and he used to do these little spot shows in our area all the time..Even when his name got big, you'd be able to go see him at some random show for 15 bucks..Super humble dude that's nice to pretty much everyone..

I wouldn't be surprised if Naito lost tonight..I think so many people are assuming he has to win that they might throw a swerve and let Okada retain..Then he'd lose it at the next big show/event..

I wouldn't be surprised if Naito lost tonight..I think so many people are assuming he has to win that they might throw a swerve and let Okada retain..Then he'd lose it at the next big show/event..
Is there any chance that they'd do a rematch at the show tomorrow night? Can't remember what it's called but it's basically their Raw after Mania?

Is there any chance that they'd do a rematch at the show tomorrow night? Can't remember what it's called but it's basically their Raw after Mania?
New Years cash.

I suppose there is a possibility as the talk is LIJ is supposed to take on BC for the Neverweight 6 man.

Chappelle only lives about half hour from where I do and he used to do these little spot shows in our area all the time..Even when his name got big, you'd be able to go see him at some random show for 15 bucks..Super humble dude that's nice to pretty much everyone..

That's so awesome. I have heard he is a very humble, soft spoken person off stage. Never heard really any thing negative about him off stage.

bought this for next year's secret santa

IMG_20180103_101356.jpg

use to see him working out near where i worked in sf. very approachable, but sometimes he would throw his hoodie and shades on to avoid being recognized. this was just after he quit comedy central

he started to get in really great shape during this time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom