March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

tumblr_p20acmkdxT1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1zp2nbgHF1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

• An ad showing Braun Strowman defending the Universal title at Elimination Chamber circulated online recently, but it was fan-made (Big Cass being included as an opponent along with Brock Lesnar, Cesaro, Roman Reigns and Finn Balor should have given it away) and in no way an indication Strowman is winning the belt at Royal Rumble.
  • Being in Orlando made it easy for lots of wrestlers to attend SmackDown on Tuesday, but the presence of Ricochet and Tessa Blanchard was probably a sign both are joining WWE soon.
  • There’s a “good chance” Bobby Lashley signs with WWE when his Impact contract is up, per Wrestling Observer.
  • Wrestling Inc reports that while Enzo Amore was the only person sent home from Raw this week, several members of the roster have been sick with flu-like symptoms.
  • Ring of Honor’s streaming service will be called “Honor Club”.
Make Strowman champ. Who cares about Bork. Lashley can take over his role and actually wrestle.

Don't think I'm gonna catch WK12 live anymore.

Need to get an early morning workout in since I slacked yesterday and I know the event will still be going on.

For those that can wait and don't wanna pay for NJPW, AXSTV will be airing Tanahasi vs. Jay White, Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho, and Naito vs. Okada on Saturday @ 8pm.

Will catch WK12 later this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom