Marcus Jordan >>>>> Bow Wow LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

is this not jordans son?

i would hope he has more jordans than anybody.

True.

But, honestly, does anyone care anymore?

Dude, come to my house.

Game over, Jordan's kid or not.

Bring Bow-Wow with you too.

Im seriously getting tired of seeing this freaking youtube I hate to say it but both of these dudes is way too old and way too rich to really be on someI'm the Jordan King type #%!...... not only that but dude if ur Jordan's son why wouldnt u be killing regular consumers....

YOU ARE JORDAN's SON

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

is this not jordans son?

i would hope he has more jordans than anybody.

Exactly & those are all whack he shoulda had some real heat like OG 1's or something
indifferent.gif

Marcus is young he has no OG heat, he's the newer generation like a Chris Brown or Bow Wow, lol.

I didn't bother watching the vid, so I am unsure if he says it in this one, or a similiar Youtube video...

He points to a pair of 9.5's and says"Special colorways, big thanks to Gentry" or some nonesense.

YOU GOT A PAIR OF 9.5's IN A PE COLORWAY. CONGRATS.

If I had access to what he has access to, believe me, I would have some outlandish +!$%.

And it wouldn't be team shoes...

More like 58 pairs of chiquaita banana XI's. Not because I wanted them.... just because I could do it.

i dont understand someone coming up to jordans son wanting to battle that man has his own p.e.'s u cant top that.u have regular release shoes a few monthsearly like terrence j. think about a very pointless video for bow wow.

From what I seen Marcus Jordan didn't impress me like I thought he would I know he has some heat but Bow has the upper hand so far from what I seen.

Back
Top Bottom