Mariah Carey - Bye Bye 2nd single off E=MC2

Hot intro, nice reminiscent track of the people y'all lost, hot track in general imo
pimp.gif
alot better than migrate. Mariah 1nce 'gain doin her thang and still lookingood doin it
devil.gif

Solid track. But it sounds like the same song we've heard 15365385 times in the past year. Same beat, same finger snap, ect. Im not feelin the direction ofthe new album at all. I heard a song on the cd where she says... "I need a new caddy wit some cruise control. he always brings the drama...6 baby mamas,but I don't care." ++!? This is not MAriah. just because she lost most of her voice doesn't mean she has to dumb it down now. emancipation of mimiwas straight CRACK! I hope that wasn't just a one shot comeback and she can do it again with this album. but its not lookin good...

it's hard to believe Mariah released Charmbraclet and Glitter and was able to come back from that

it looked like her career was over as a megastar but she proved everyone wrong with the last album and this one will be no different

Just got through listenning to the album and it was not bad at all. I think I only skipped 1 or 2 tracks. Bye Bye is a good single, Touch My Body is a goodradio single to start off with and get spins in the clubs and now this deeper joint is def a good look for her 2nd single.
pimp.gif

Album is hot. Just listened through it. Solid release.
Hot Tracks:
I Stay In Love
I'm That Chick
Love Story
For The Record
Bye Bye

The rest are solid too.
I don't think links are allowed....

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

a link couldnt hurt....
eyes.gif

i mean this is NT.

The amount of high posters in here WITHOUT knowledge of the rules is astounding.

Thought you dudes knew you can't post links without getting banned. You guys needa step up your source game or PM dudes.

*puts the album back on*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom