Mariah Carey - That Chick (CD Cover)

It's actually coming out April 1...

2wdd6yq.jpg

[emoji]169[/emoji] Janet Mayer/PR Photos
Mariah Carey's new album is takingshape with the announcement of its title, release date, track list and collaborators. As previously reported, the eleventh studio album will be named 'That Chick' after one song that made the cut and it will be released on April 1 via Def Jam.

Producers in the album includes Jermaine Dupri, will.i.am, and Rodney Jerkins. Meanwhile, T-Pain is confirmed to be the featured artists on the track 'Migrate' which was previewed at TAO club when Carey rang forthe New Year's Eve. Damian Marley, son of legendary Bob Marley, is also contributing in the album.

Carey as usual, combines upbeat songs like 'Migrate' with a few pop songs ('Lovin' You Long Time') and ballads ('Love Story'). Arather new sound from Carey is her collaboration with Marley in the song 'Cruise Control' that has the Jamaican music element to it.

Meanwhile, a promotional picture of'That Chick' has been circulating on the Internet, allegedly will be made the official cover art for the album.

Track list of 'That Chick':

1. 'Lovin' You Long Time'
  2. 'Touch My Body'
  3. 'That Chick'
  4. 'Thanx for Nothin''
  5. 'For the Record'
  6. 'Migrate'
  7. 'Cruise Control'
  8. 'Love Story'
  9. 'OOC'
  10. 'Bye Bye'

With the right single, she can do some good numbers, a la Alicia Keys.
nerd.gif

It's Mariah and she always brings the heat and I don't expect this to be any different.

And the potential for full frontal pics in the booklet is another selling point.

That Chick > a lot of other "chicks" we gawk at. And she's 37.
pimp.gif

MC will do MONSTER numbers regardless of anything. Her fanbase is one that can't be messed with. She could drop two horrible singles and she'll stillsell 1.5 easy.

and she hot, but doesn't she have herpes ?
I was bout to come in here and say she's at least a 9.. she's so damn sexy and she's EXPERIENCED.. not old

But STDs will get you an automatic 5 points deducted... and ones that you can't get rid of.......... *leaves thread*

man...i don't even care if i get herpes from her. at least i can say it was from mariah. now who else can say that?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just playin.

she still fine.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What happened to E=Mc for something like that for the album title?

I like it better than "That Chick", sounds like a Lil Mama album..

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I've been listening to the Migrate SNL performance the whole day.

pimp.gif

Listen to this man....ignore Lollipop...because Migrate will have the clubs on smash. Quote that. MONSTER banger. Don't even front like you dudeswon't be having it in your rotation. MC is really THAT chick.

Back
Top Bottom