Mariah Carey - That Chick (CD Cover)

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

^You are a certified !#%%$$# idiot.

If you knew anything, you would know he is one of the big MC fans on this board... and I most DEFINITELY am. I love her #%@
laugh.gif
. The fact remains that Mariah is the QUEEN of doing tracks wit hip hop artists from Fantasy to Honey remix to Heatbreaker to Breakdown. But all of those songs had illl vocal arrangements, dope concepts, were written brilliantly, and the songs were simply fantastic. She never stooped her level down to work with those artists... it was Mariah ALL DAY, and they were just doing collabos with her.

This Migrate record is NOT Mariah, and it's garbage from the chickenhead lyrics, down to the T-Pain feature. It's Mariah !#%%$$# Carey... she doesn't NEED to follow trends and have T-Pain (who is definitely killin it right now with some great songs... except this one isn't) on a track just to sell records. And any of her true fans know this is not what they want to hear from her. It would be different if this song was Kiss Kiss, or Low, or something hot like that. It's NOT. It's wack.

If the album is only 10 songs, and Touch My Body and Migrate are two of them... that means she's 0-2... and the other 8 best be some damn heatrocks. You know nothing about the music industry, let alone enough to tell someone they would be bankrupt
roll.gif
. Get outta here

I don't know if you're even worthy of a response because the amount of fallacies in this argument is beyond me.

All I'm gonna say is, you're an album late. Re-think everything you just wrote cuz it's obvious you ain't doing much thinking in the firstplace. Off ya self you late !@# dude.

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

Joint right there is produced by Danja.

The produced ya'll claim to be the HOTTEST out right now.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wack a__ tune.

�You sure??? I don't hear any of his sig. sounds...

Everyone knows I'm one of the biggest Danja fans on here....and if that's one of his beats....he's lackin' with regards to his standards. Goodlooks though with the info if legit.

Word, she shoulda came out with a ballad as the second single.

Touch My Body was catchy, IMO for what it is, but Migrate sounds like trash.

laugh.gif

who is this fool???

laugh.gif
, NT don't even have haters that make legitimate arguments anymore?!?!? Not even worth responding to...
smh.gif

Some people need to step their reading comprehension game up.

MC feat. Jay-Z "Heatbreaker" > This trash dummies are defending.

And MC gettin paper is nothing new dummy, she's sold over 46 million records.

"Do you fools listen to music or do you jut skim through it??"

Wait Wait Wait...who was comparing her recent material to her classic material??

Exactly. Dead yourself right there homeboy. Dude is just salty MC ain't making music DIRECTLY for him, but instead she's making music for the ears oftoday's listeners. You're a bum.

And DMV, you already made yourself look dumb with a contradictory argument. BTW, don't slurp your boy too hard. You might tire out your cheek muscles.

Back
Top Bottom