Mariah Carey - That Chick (CD Cover)

ef3258a46c6cae67e9423a69245c29404847b4f_t.gif

forget mariah, who's that?

ive probably asked that question before
laugh.gif

Even though she's slightly off-kilter, she always bring it on her albums.

I can't wait to hear what she has in store.

And she's conserved that mass of a body damn well.
pimp.gif

^I agree that record sales shouldn't be a primary factor in comparing artists and realizing an artist's true value,
but it's cool for a fan to want his/her fave artists to sell well.

Yo, after hearing that terrible live performance on SNL, am I the only one who longs to hear MC go back to her bonkers +%$ ballads like the following:

My All
Hero
Vision Of Love

I'm sorry but MC shouldn't be doin a song w/ Tpain, and i love that +@$%* Teddy. But come on, "Someday" bodies ever R&B song I'veheard in 3 years (minus "Umbrella" and "Love in this Club").

^ Thank you for saying it.

I didn't even bother because it's not worth the time.

But her vocal ability is most definitely fading, and this new song is terrible. She needs to migrate her %+# back to the studio and bring the heat backagain...

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Yo, after hearing that terrible live performance on SNL, am I the only one who longs to hear MC go back to her bonkers +%$ ballads like the following:

My All
Hero
Vision Of Love

I'm sorry but MC shouldn't be doin a song w/ Tpain, and i love that +@$%* Teddy. But come on, "Someday" bodies ever R&B song I've heard in 3 years (minus "Umbrella" and "Love in this Club").

Agreed ... in fact for almost all rnb artists, 9 times out of 10 i like their slow jams/ballads more than their club joints ...

Thank god I found you ... is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

My All
Hero
Vision Of Love

I'm sorry but MC shouldn't be doin a song w/ Tpain, and i love that +@$%* Teddy. But come on, "Someday" bodies ever R&B song I've heard in 3 years (minus "Umbrella" and "Love in this Club").

eyes.gif
Damn, 2 ******ed posts I've seen from you. The first half ofthis thread was good before the hater NT'ers started pouring through. If you don't like it, you ain't gotta listen to it. Any joint with T-Pain isselling right now. Selling HARD.

So while you're in the whip and hear this joint murder the radio, you can have your
alien.gif
on while she gets her paper up.

That's how I know some dudes on this board would do HORRIBLE in the music industry if they had a chance.
laugh.gif
'Stay true. Stay raw. Bring real hip hop back' You'll be bankruptby the end of the month.

She'll have your type of heat you're seeking on the album. But to hate on one of her guaranteed bangers, shame on you.

^You are a certified !#%%$$# idiot.

If you knew anything, you would know he is one of the big MC fans on this board... and I most DEFINITELY am. I love her #%@
laugh.gif
. The fact remains that Mariah is the QUEEN of doing tracks wit hip hop artistsfrom Fantasy to Honey remix to Heatbreaker to Breakdown. But all of those songs had illl vocal arrangements, dope concepts, were written brilliantly, and thesongs were simply fantastic. She never stooped her level down to work with those artists... it was Mariah ALL DAY, and they were just doing collabos with her.

This Migrate record is NOT Mariah, and it's garbage from the chickenhead lyrics, down to the T-Pain feature. It's Mariah !#%%$$# Carey... shedoesn't NEED to follow trends and have T-Pain (who is definitely killin it right now with some great songs... except this one isn't) on a track just tosell records. And any of her true fans know this is not what they want to hear from her. It would be different if this song was Kiss Kiss, or Low, orsomething hot like that. It's NOT. It's wack.

If the album is only 10 songs, and Touch My Body and Migrate are two of them... that means she's 0-2... and the other 8 best be some damn heatrocks. Youknow nothing about the music industry, let alone enough to tell someone they would be bankrupt
roll.gif
. Get outta here

Back
Top Bottom