Mariah Carey - Touch My Body (Video)

hahahah. songs wack but the video is
laugh.gif
:lol:lol. the nerd is mad funny

eek.gif
Damn Mariah stayin consistent with her looks....she keeps getting betterand better for some reason.

eek.gif
wow

I dont understad why nobody has wifed her up. Ive came to the conclusion that either shes psycho or a celeb ****. Bc if I ever got the chance with Mariah iamslippin that ring on shorty finger so fast....EZ

Originally Posted by keeL252

eek.gif
wow

I dont understad why nobody has wifed her up. Ive came to the conclusion that either shes psycho or a celeb ****. Bc if I ever got the chance with Mariah iam slippin that ring on shorty finger so fast....EZ
Preach.

Originally Posted by keeL252

eek.gif
wow

I dont understad why nobody has wifed her up. Ive came to the conclusion that either shes psycho or a celeb ****. Bc if I ever got the chance with Mariah iam slippin that ring on shorty finger so fast....EZ
It's all the above. She ages like fine wine, but who knows when a "breakdown" will happen again.

Something must be wrong with MC cuzz like ol boy said I would get that woman pregnat with the quickness and slip a ring on her.

She got crazy dough and she is beautiful.

here she goes with the damn unicorn again, I mean she is fine, but a few cans short of a six pack.

video was kinda funny, not what I expected out of Mariah especially with a song like that...lookin mad good though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom