MAROON VI #2013

Buying or passing?

• Copped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sneakerbar Detroit also has an article up that says the Maroon VI's have been confirmed for a 2013 holiday season release.  Confirmation just came in today.  Other VI's will be released during the 2013 holiday season as well, so it will be close to 2014.

This whole "Let's tease something that isn't released for OVER A YEAR" is getting a little ridiculous, in my opinion. Granted, this VI is highly anticipated, but damn... With So much heat coming in the next few months, I don't need a heads-up on something dropping at the END of 2013. By then, hopefully the hype surrounding Retro Jordans dies down a bit. At least to 2010 levels, and hopefully to 2004 levels. Very likely this wish will not be the case, but #Whatever

This colorway is MEH at best, but still will sell just because they haven't retroed yet.

Waits for official pics, that includes the blue tinted sole.

Maroons are very much appreciated. It's a simple colorway yet it's super clean. I don't recall anyone in 91, that I knew of in school with these, just remember the majority with og black infrared VI's...still regardless it's a shoe I will make plans to get.

This colorway is MEH at best, but still will sell just because they haven't retroed yet.

Said Like a True Young Buck...these were :pimp: when they first released. I was 5 and was pressed to get them. Better than the White Infra's IMO

*can't wait .gif*

Said Like a True Young Buck...these were :pimp: when they first released. I was 5 and was pressed to get them. Better than the White Infra's IMO

*can't wait .gif*

Yeah....

But not a very strong colorway out of the line.

IMO.

MUST COP!! I wish these would release sooner, I remember when these first came out. One of my favorite J's.

Oh nostalgia, there you are again. My best friend rocked these in the 7th grade, was always jealous because we cold not afford em. Think I was downgraded to the Converse Larry Johnson Reacts, which were still nice.

Oh nostalgia, there you are again. My best friend rocked these in the 7th grade, was always jealous because we cold not afford em. Think I was downgraded to the Converse Larry Johnson Reacts, which were still nice.

Compared to this upcomin retro it will be a 110% upgrade

Hopefully they dnt use that shiny plastic leather they used on the bulls white VI's. If so still a cop
1st time retro.

Hopefully they dnt use that shiny plastic leather they used on the bulls white VI's. If so still a cop
1st time retro.

Some pairs of the Olympic 6's had that smooth leather instead of the tumbled, I'm hoping these have that smooth non-shiny white leather.

Some pairs of the Olympic 6's had that smooth leather instead of the tumbled, I'm hoping these have that smooth non-shiny white leather.
Hopefully they keep these as true to OG as they can. I want that non-shiny, off white leather. If Jordan brand wants to change anything on these they

can figure out a material that won't yellow as much. Some of the DM VI's don't seem to yellow much and I wonder if they used a different material in

those versus the infared's and carmine's.

Mine are both, the left shoe by the heel has smooth leather, and the right shoe by the heel has tumbled. To the blunders/mistakes forum!

Back
Top Bottom