Marry, Kill or Screw...?

kristencavallarikimkard.jpg

Spoiler [+]
kristencavallarikimkard.jpg

GO!

Kim kardashian is a gold digging over rated ##%@%. Id marry her, kill her to take the money and screw the corpse..........................

Kim kardashian is a gold digging over rated ##%@%. Id marry her, kill her to take the money and screw the corpse..........................

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

lol why wouldn't you screw her before killing her you necro

She wouldd probably be more exciting dead compared to what I've seen with her still alive.............

She wouldd probably be more exciting dead compared to what I've seen with her still alive.............

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

1zevyb6.jpg

2vkyrlz.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

1zevyb6.jpg

2vkyrlz.gif

Back
Top Bottom