Mars IV re-release on PYS; 100 pairs

im never going to wear my mars'. Every friend of mine that has worn theirs said it just cracks immediately.

im never going to wear my mars'. Every friend of mine that has worn theirs said it just cracks immediately.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Looks like they're sold out now even at that price...... wow!

It's a nice shoe. The people that have issues with their 4's either 1. Wear them often or 2. Don't watch what they do in them.
Nothing wrong with wearing them often though.

It's a nice shoe. The people that have issues with their 4's either 1. Wear them often or 2. Don't watch what they do in them.

30t6p3b.gif
at them saving stock from 5 years ago.

That just shows you how lazy people are, they could have easily tracked down a pair if they really wanted for way less than that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That just shows you how lazy people are, they could have easily tracked down a pair if they really wanted for way less than that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by rauls054

thanks for the info i have 2 pairs.one pair i wore about 7 times and the paint chipped like crazy.the other pair i have ds.pys will probly charge like 250.00 plus for these.

That's odd they chipped. I wore mine today and have a pir on ice, haven't seen or heard of that before, bad luck dude.

Interesting they got a hunad pair, i wonder how and what this means.....
Mine have been worn similar amount of times and have slight chipping too. IV's are my fav Jordan but I rarely wear them cause they're paper thin 

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by rauls054

thanks for the info i have 2 pairs.one pair i wore about 7 times and the paint chipped like crazy.the other pair i have ds.pys will probly charge like 250.00 plus for these.

That's odd they chipped. I wore mine today and have a pir on ice, haven't seen or heard of that before, bad luck dude.

Interesting they got a hunad pair, i wonder how and what this means.....
Mine have been worn similar amount of times and have slight chipping too. IV's are my fav Jordan but I rarely wear them cause they're paper thin 

Originally Posted by dharv

So you're saying a person shouldn't be able to wear their shoes often?  That's a great quality product then

Originally Posted by dharv

So you're saying a person shouldn't be able to wear their shoes often?  That's a great quality product then

On the side note I did sell PYS.com a pair of BIN 7s.. I wonder for what.. Maybe his exclusive clients.. I did see Mike Posner wear the BIN 7s on NYE

On the side note I did sell PYS.com a pair of BIN 7s.. I wonder for what.. Maybe his exclusive clients.. I did see Mike Posner wear the BIN 7s on NYE

PYS buys from other people as well. Sold em some DB 3s. Maybe its for clients, maybe they'll just stock em for a few years like these 4s!

PYS buys from other people as well. Sold em some DB 3s. Maybe its for clients, maybe they'll just stock em for a few years like these 4s!

Back
Top Bottom