Marvel and ESPN team up for NBA art Edit: Updated with all the pictures on Page 7 and after

pimp.gif
  got my boy durant in there!

this is dope though...

Dope...Marvel is killing DC in terms of better characters...even Hollywood knows it Stan Lee laughing to the bank...Superman is super wack these days...good to see the NBA being represented by Marvel!

Dope...Marvel is killing DC in terms of better characters...even Hollywood knows it Stan Lee laughing to the bank...Superman is super wack these days...good to see the NBA being represented by Marvel!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

the problem with superman is dude is too strong.. his only weakness is a damn rock.. and i have no clue why this would be an issue for a guy who could stand 50 feet away and either throw something or just use that super breath against anyone who had kryptonite..

ppl like underdogs.. even though we all knew rocky would win, we watched because it was the little engine that could that toppled the giants

Originally Posted by AB Doom

the problem with superman is dude is too strong.. his only weakness is a damn rock.. and i have no clue why this would be an issue for a guy who could stand 50 feet away and either throw something or just use that super breath against anyone who had kryptonite..

ppl like underdogs.. even though we all knew rocky would win, we watched because it was the little engine that could that toppled the giants

for da record, da "white chick" is ms. marvel...thats where rogue from X-men got her super human strength powers....

Back
Top Bottom