Marvel and ESPN team up for NBA art Edit: Updated with all the pictures on Page 7 and after

for da record, da "white chick" is ms. marvel...thats where rogue from X-men got her super human strength powers....

I guess they felt Rondo's ring was necessary to draw huh?
laugh.gif
That joint hot. Definitely feelin the "Un-" Lebron artwork
laugh.gif

I guess they felt Rondo's ring was necessary to draw huh?
laugh.gif
That joint hot. Definitely feelin the "Un-" Lebron artwork
laugh.gif

those pics are nice!!!
and any discussion of DC > Marvel is ******ed

DC has Superman, Batman........... and them. (those them, only are relevant in Justice League, and even then you look for Superman & Batman)

I like both btw.

They should do one for Dark Reign, with Pat Riley playing Norman Osborne.

those pics are nice!!!
and any discussion of DC > Marvel is ******ed

DC has Superman, Batman........... and them. (those them, only are relevant in Justice League, and even then you look for Superman & Batman)

I like both btw.

They should do one for Dark Reign, with Pat Riley playing Norman Osborne.

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeah i see what you mean. captain america, the punisher, hulk, just about every spiderman villian, daredevil, fantastic four> DC

but vertigo> everything so if you count that as DC you're right

lol

who actually reads the punisher and daredevil comics?

spiderman villian really?
laugh.gif
 green goblin, the vulture and doctor octopus yeah they sure are much more superior than DC

laugh.gif

joker>marvel

AB Doom wrote:
Dope...Marvel is killing DC in terms of better characters...even Hollywood knows it Stan Lee laughing to the bank...Superman is super wack these days...good to see the NBA being represented by Marvel!
better characters huh? yeah they have the most characters but quanity over quality my friend
hollywood knows what?

laugh.gif

yes iron man and the first spiderman were great movies but other than that theres nothing else. they ruined the spiderman franchise thats why theres a reboot coming, dont even say x-men because that was basically a wolverine movie

superwack? superman is the reason why there are even superheroes.

dont forget what the standard is for comic book movies nowadays
the_dark_knight_poster.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeah i see what you mean. captain america, the punisher, hulk, just about every spiderman villian, daredevil, fantastic four> DC

but vertigo> everything so if you count that as DC you're right

lol

who actually reads the punisher and daredevil comics?

spiderman villian really?
laugh.gif
 green goblin, the vulture and doctor octopus yeah they sure are much more superior than DC

laugh.gif

joker>marvel

AB Doom wrote:
Dope...Marvel is killing DC in terms of better characters...even Hollywood knows it Stan Lee laughing to the bank...Superman is super wack these days...good to see the NBA being represented by Marvel!
better characters huh? yeah they have the most characters but quanity over quality my friend
hollywood knows what?

laugh.gif

yes iron man and the first spiderman were great movies but other than that theres nothing else. they ruined the spiderman franchise thats why theres a reboot coming, dont even say x-men because that was basically a wolverine movie

superwack? superman is the reason why there are even superheroes.

dont forget what the standard is for comic book movies nowadays
the_dark_knight_poster.jpg

Can I get a roster of the notable DC & Marvel characters?

Yes, I know I can google it, but I figured one of you nerds would jump at the opportunity to flex your comic knowledge before the next one does.
laugh.gif

Yes, I know I can google it, but I figured one of you nerds would jump at the opportunity to flex your comic knowledge before the next one does.
laugh.gif

and while we're at it, how about this for a discussion in this thread...what comic book character would each nba player be?
laugh.gif
(doesn't have to be marvel only)

I'd go with Kobe as Batman
Dwight Howard as Superman
grin.gif
laugh.gif

and while we're at it, how about this for a discussion in this thread...what comic book character would each nba player be?
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

let me ask you this ska. to someone who has no knowledge to this, name 3 superheroes you can think of on the top of your head?

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

thats actually a good thread idea! id agree with kobe as batman for sure but superman id still say big shaq

and clark kent as

kurt-rambis.png

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

let me ask you this ska. to someone who has no knowledge to this, name 3 superheroes you can think of on the top of your head?

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

thats actually a good thread idea! id agree with kobe as batman for sure but superman id still say big shaq

and clark kent as

kurt-rambis.png

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

iverson as wolverine
chris bosh as the green goblin.
shaq as bane
lebron as robin
big baby as the blob

iverson as wolverine
chris bosh as the green goblin.
shaq as bane
lebron as robin
big baby as the blob

laugh.gif

Read Blackest Night if you get a chance, that series was absolutely epic.....
And speaking of Blackest Night I can't believe no one mentioned Green Lantern; that character is certainly one of D.C.'s big names. 

laugh.gif

Read Blackest Night if you get a chance, that series was absolutely epic.....
And speaking of Blackest Night I can't believe no one mentioned Green Lantern; that character is certainly one of D.C.'s big names. 

DC:
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Latern
Flash
Aqua Man
Joker, Two-Face, etc.

Marvel:
Spiderman
Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Ironman
X-Men

Just to name some major ones.  Marvel > DC IMO but Batman > any superhero so it's a wash.

DC:
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Latern
Flash
Aqua Man
Joker, Two-Face, etc.

Marvel:
Spiderman
Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Ironman
X-Men

Just to name some major ones.  Marvel > DC IMO but Batman > any superhero so it's a wash.

Back
Top Bottom