WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yea but why come in here to talk about non spoiler stuff? No need to dance around the issues "like oh I like the plot but there something missing" or "you know I like the costume design" No one cares about that. We want to know the full deal.

I'm letting you people know, when the second that movie drop I am reviewing everything.

Y'all gonna have to ban me up in here

Damn, it's only January and it's getting testy in here :lol:

Because dudes defending themselves from getting spoiled 100 days out from the movie.

You really gonna come into a thread the day the movie comes out and it’s gonna be pages talking about;

Movie was flames but
x,y,z

and then

x,y,z

but then

x,y,z

but what about the part when

x,y,z

and when

Hawkeye dies

so then

This was way too dramatic:lol:

Final rating - 14/8

Some people are just determined to be d***** online.

I plan on seeing BP and IW first night but blatantly spoiling it for others is corny.

I mean I already avoid threads up to a month before anyway. I wouldn't have to if ppl had more control but it's whatever. Repeat offenders will offend :lol:

Because dudes defending themselves from getting spoiled 100 days out from the movie.

You really gonna come into a thread the day the movie comes out and it’s gonna be pages talking about;

Movie was flames but
x,y,z

and then

x,y,z

but then

x,y,z

but what about the part when

x,y,z

and when

Hawkeye dies

so then

This was way too dramatic:lol:

Final rating - 14/8

Lol thanks for showing how easy it is to put things in spoilers

Even if people use spoilers, it's not guarantee the others will follow. It will only take one post to spoil ****

Smarter to just avoid the thread altogether.

Personally, I will NOT be using spoilers on April 25th. Be warned. :evil:

finished watching A1

STILL gives me goosebumps watching it, soooo many memorable moments like the first time seeing the helicarrier, the first time seeing Iron man and cap together, then almost immediately Iron man, cap, AND thor! :nthat:
when they first assembled :smokin
"Hulk, smash!" :lol: :nthat:
LOVED IT! still hold up for me after all this time!
am i doing this right?

:lol: suffice it to say, there’s no reason to come in this thread the minute BP or IW is available for the public to watch and not expecting to be spoiled. C’mon now.

I mean, it's standard now, if you don't want to see spoilers, don't come in the thread until you see the movie. It's not that difficult. I personally did it for Ragnarok and TLJ.
I'm in the theatre day 1 if not an advanced screening. If yall wanna spoil the movie then cool. It won't bother me, I'm looking out for others BUT

Even if people use spoilers, it's not guarantee the others will follow. It will only take one post to spoil ****

Smarter to just avoid the thread altogether.

Personally, I will NOT be using spoilers on April 25th. Be warned. :evil:

This guy is seeing the film a week before the rest of us have a chance. He comes in here a week and a half before you have the opportunity to even see it and spoils it. You ok with that? That was my complaint.

I'm in the theatre day 1 if not an advanced screening. If yall wanna spoil the movie then cool. It won't bother me, I'm looking out for others BUT

This guy is seeing the film a week before the rest of us have a chance. He comes in here a week and a half before you have the opportunity to even see it and spoils it. You ok with that? That was my complaint.

my thing is, if you know the movie is damn near released why come in here in the first place and come say "OMG why did you spoil the movie for me" just go hang out in the X-men thread or the recently resurrected "Spider-man Movie thread" aint no one in there.

DISNEY Previews 2018 Film Slate: Release Dates, Synopses And First Look Images

Black Panther - February 16, 2018

RET0720_v021.1056.jpg

Marvel Studios' "Black Panther" follows T'Challa who, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king. But when a powerful old enemy reappears, T'Challa's mettle as king - and Black Panther - is tested when he is drawn into a formidable conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people and their way of life.

Avengers: Infinity War - May 4, 2018

TRA1330_v038_013468.1061_R.jpg

An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel Studios' "Avengers: Infinity War: brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. The Avengers and their Super Hero allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.

Antman & the Wasp - July 16, 2018
ant-man-and-the-wasp-evangeline-lilly-paul-rudd.jpg

From the Marvel Cinematic Universe comes “Ant Man and the Wasp,” a new chapter featuring heroes with the astonishing ability to shrink. In the aftermath of “Captain America: Civil War,” Scott Lang grapples with the consequences of his choices as both a Super Hero and a father. As he struggles to rebalance his home life with his responsibilities as Ant-Man, he’s confronted by Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym with an urgent new mission. Scott must once again put on the suit and learn to fight alongside the Wasp as the team works together to uncover secrets from the past.

Back
Top Bottom