WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Lol thanks for showing how easy it is to put things in spoilers

You better appreciate that because those are the last times you'll see me use spoilers.

Come May 3rd at 7:01pm...

tonystarkexplosion.gif

I'm in the theatre day 1 if not an advanced screening. If yall wanna spoil the movie then cool. It won't bother me, I'm looking out for others BUT

This guy is seeing the film a week before the rest of us have a chance. He comes in here a week and a half before you have the opportunity to even see it and spoils it. You ok with that? That was my complaint.
It is what it is, y'all aint spoiling me, I'm sure I'll see it before most people. Either way I'll be gone from the net by then. I'll pm you who dies :wink:
That's a joke btw, please nobody do that to me

I wonder why Cap couldn't reach out to Coulson and borrow the hologram shield that he has lol.

I don't think Cap even knows Coulson is still alive.

Plus it won't do him any good anyways as Coulsons somewhere in outer space anyways.

I THINK ever since Marvel Studios broke up with Marvel and is now directly under the subordination of Disney they have nothing to do with the TV shows anymore.

He's not acting in much else. He has no reason to be mad that he has a job. And they will definitely be back in the movies one day.

yah, I just know Clark Gregg from guest starring at Will & Grace and the boss in 500 Days of Summer

I guess he was a regular on the show Adventures of Old Christine but Marvel pretty much put him on the map, I am sure if he gets any offers these days it's all due to him being known as Agent Coulson

This guy is seeing the film a week before the rest of us have a chance. He comes in here a week and a half before you have the opportunity to even see it and spoils it. You ok with that? That was my complaint.
I'm okay with that.

Its not his fault the world is round and not flat so we got different time zones in different regions and for marketing and profiting reasons releasing a movie in one region earlier than others is more beneficial.

It would be kinda cool if aos had episodes where infinity war was happening and they were teaming up with the netflix people to try and help out with the chaos in the streets.

Clark Gregg a year or two ago, himself said something to the effect that the Avengers had passed the time of learning of Coulson bwing alive or that they had outgrown that revelation.

It'd definitely be a footnote for IW and A4.

Plus Gregg is way more hype to be in or at least be in set of Iron Fist :lol:

:rofl:

Marvel still tripping though. Feige stay liftinghis boot off the competition's neck.

There needs to be a MCU movie in Oct/Nov.

Back
Top Bottom