WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

if8.jpg

landscape-1465569108-tumblr-m395cezu701qmoi6z.gif

2nd one was not great, but it wasn't some wildly incompetently made movie.

more like aggressively, aggressively, mediocre.

i honestly thought second thor was better if not as good as the first. it had more action. plot was kinda meh tho

Malekith, and the Earth stuff brought it down. The Thor movies do better when the focus is on Asgard.

Some arguments have been made on the internet that maybe they don't need to publicly release an infinity war trailer, that the hype for the movie is already pretty high

I can see the point. If there's a movie out there that don't need a trailer, it might be IW

They'll release the trailer when they feel we're worthy and honestly we never will be. We don't deserve any of this **** :sick: like I'm really about to see Thanos in a live action film use infinity gems??? An LSD trip couldn't even make this up. This is too much

Some arguments have been made on the internet that maybe they don't need to publicly release an infinity war trailer, that the hype for the movie is already pretty high

I can see the point. If there's a movie out there that don't need a trailer, it might be IW

If there's any movie that doesn't need a trailer, it would be Star Wars.

For IW, I'd be happy with the trailer they showed at Comic Con and a 30 second spot during the Super Bowl.

No, that's just dumb :lol:

Nah man, there needs to be at least one trailer.

Mark Ruffalo Says THOR: RAGNAROK Begins A Hulk Trilogy Storyline That Concludes With AVENGERS 4

According to Mark Ruffalo, Kevin Feige approached him with the idea of giving Bruce Banner/The Hulk an arc that would span three film, kicking off in next month's Thor: Ragnarok and culminating with the still untitled fourth Avengers movie.

"So basically, Kevin [Feige] pulled me aside before this, and said, 'If you were gonna do a... if we were going to do a standalone Hulk movie, what would it be?' And I said, 'I think it should be this, this, this, and this and this, and ends up like this.' And he's like, 'I love that. Why don't we do that in the next three movies, starting with Thor 3 and then we go into Avengers 3 and 4.' And I was like, 'That sounds great!' And so we are at the beginning of this arc."

Back
Top Bottom