WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

IMG_8676.JPG

:nerd:

yeah, that's an odd place for Thanos to be in

I actually like this promoting better.

Little Thor stuff throughout the year and then heavy promo the month before.

Was already gonna watch but its getting me hyped for Ragnarok. Never been hyped for a Thor movie.

If you go to mark ruffalos Insta right now, he is live streaming the audio for Ragnarok lmao! He thought he stopped the stream when he put the phone in his pocket

Edit: He deleted the recording :rofl:

Last edited:
Hulk deserves a solo, but if they make him the star of A3 and A4, I'm cool with that. They should still get that Universal situation sorted out and let Hulk flourish solo.

THey set up the Leader so good.

I'm telling y'all. At the end of Avengers he going to come out like

"It was all me, Avengers. It's always been me. The author of all your pain".

THey set up the Leader so good.

I'm telling y'all. At the end of Avengers he going to come out like

"It was all me, Avengers. It's always been me. The author of all your pain".

They brought General Ross back. Who's to say they haven't planned to bring in The Leader too.

I love the first arc from Waid's Indestructible Hulk where SHIELD uses Hulk as a weapon so Bruce can have a state of the art facility and staff to do things to better the world. Always thought it would make a good plot point in a movie to show Bruce's mind and how he wants to help people. Since they usually like to make an amalgamation of multiple comic arcs in these movies. Mix it with a vintage Hulk slugfest. (If the X-Men were ever in the MCU, we could see a live action Hulk vs. Wolvie. :pimp:)

Characters confirmed for Avengers 4. Spoilered for the senstive

Wasp
Captain Marvel
Guardians
Yondu & Starhawk
Cap & Peggy
Winter Soldier
Falcon
Vision
Black Widow
Iron Man
War Machine
Hulk
Ant Man
Hank Pym
Nick Fury & Maria Hill
Hawkeye
Thor
Grandmaster
Wong
Black Panther
Spiderman
Thanos

Characters confirmed for Avengers 4. Spoilered for the senstive

Wasp
Captain Marvel
Guardians
Yondu & Starhawk
Cap & Peggy
Winter Soldier
Falcon
Vision
Black Widow
Iron Man
War Machine
Hulk
Ant Man
Hank Pym
Nick Fury & Maria Hill
Hawkeye
Thor
Grandmaster
Wong
Black Panther
Spiderman
Thanos

No Scarlet Witch? Interesting...

Kevin Feige Reveals Why We've Heard Nothing About MARVEL's Phase 4 Plans

Uproxx recently had the opportunity to sit down with Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige to discuss what comes after Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and he made it clear that for the time being, the studio's focus is on Phase 3 and the story which will conclude with Avengers 4 in 2019.

"Well, all I’ll say is the films we are working on now – which take us through to the Avengers Untitled in May of 19 – that’s really all we are focusing on," he revealed. "And we are focusing on bringing, by that point, an unprecedented, 22-movie, continuous shared fictional narrative to a conclusion in a satisfying way." That sounds very final and it's clear that whatever comes next will be very different.

Feige continues, "And where we go beyond that? Of course we will go places beyond that. And, of course, we have ideas of where we go beyond that. But, really, it is all good stories. And as the series finale of Star Trek: The Next Generation said, ‘All good things must come to an end.’ And part of what makes them special, there is a finite quality to the best of fictional stories through history. And we wanted to do that at the end of our first three phases and 22 movies. How we start anew and wherever we go beyond that is a story for another time. This is really about 10 years on, bringing something to a head in a satisfying and unexpected way." So, will The Avengers be disassembled?

With so many other heroes in the MCU, a new iteration of the team could exist as we move into Phase 4 but it's clear that Avengers 4 will bring the story of Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor to an end.

As for why we haven't had any major announcements since that Phase 3 event back in 2014, Feige explained: "I think it is. I also think that was a particular event to really announce and showcase Phase Three and I guess set up the expectation of doing something like that every few years. But the notion we are sitting here talking and we have, what, six films yet to be released? That’s more than almost any other single production entity in town has on the docket. That should be enough."

Marvel Studios Is Planning To Release An Official MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE Timeline

During a recent interview, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige promised that they know what they're doing when it comes to the timeline and that an official version will be released at some point.

"All of that debate has encouraged us. We are going to be publishing an official, and I’m not sure when, or in what format, an official timeline. It’ll probably be apart of ah, I don’t know, apart of an in print that you can fold out and look at. But suffice to say, only in limited cases do we ever actually say what the actual years are because we never want to be tied down to a particular year and I think people assume that whenever the movie is released is when is when the movie is taking place, and that is not the case."

Lmao my first thought about Gunn's post was wow, did they change the 140 character limit, and then I realized.... Ohhh it's a fb post

His post helps me to understand what to expect.

Its really going to be a lot more like GotG than I thought

Back
Top Bottom