WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Homecoming coming out next week.

Yo I already know this movie is going to look great in 4k hdr

It's just a perfect movie for it, bright tones with lots of outside lighting, not as colorful as GotG but still has plenty of color

Characters confirmed for Avengers 4. Spoilered for the senstive

Wasp
Captain Marvel
Guardians
Yondu & Starhawk
Cap & Peggy
Winter Soldier
Falcon
Vision
Black Widow
Iron Man
War Machine
Hulk
Ant Man
Hank Pym
Nick Fury & Maria Hill
Hawkeye
Thor
Grandmaster
Wong
Black Panther
Spiderman
Thanos

Wait...so no Scarlet Witch. But also, you'll have Wong and Grandmaster, but NO Dr. Strange?

edit:
But the plot thickens...
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...erbatch-Doctor-Strange-Sherlock-Thor-Ragnarok

But this recently...I'm confused lol. Maybe the stand in is for some parts of the shooting until Benny is done with his other commitments?

http://collider.com/avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-ant-man-doctor-strange/#images

Visually only GotG are worth it for blu ray 4k/hdr.. the other movies are ugly, washed up/greyed out

The movies themselves are good though. Civil War, albeit have plot holes, was still a very entertaining movie for me. The only Marvel movie I didn't enjoy in MCU was probably The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 2.

I love the steel books, but I'm missing too many to even try and keep up. My GoTG2 4K steel book had a messed up disc, so I had to exchange it for a regular copy because the steel books were all sold out already. After that happened, I said I'm good with trying to collect them.

My hope is that Marvel releases some sort of boxed set collecting all of the movies through Phase 3. I'd cop a 4K version of that.

Marvel usually releases box sets for their phases but a Phase 1-3 box sets going to be insane and might have the Gauntlet as it's collectible.

All films in 4k would probably double up the price though.

20+ movie blu-ray set? It's going to be $500 minimum. :lol:

I've already been collecting them. I just want an Iron Man 10th anny steelbook.

The movies themselves are good though. Civil War, albeit have plot holes, was still a very entertaining movie for me. The only Marvel movie I didn't enjoy in MCU was probably The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 2.

fair enough, but visually speaking besides GotG, everything else so dull and washed out

Back
Top Bottom