WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Prolly just her pilot uniform. Or maybe it just fits with the time period. I’m sure she’ll get something new.

Because I can’t help but think of one of those CW costumes when I see that :lol::smh:.

someone confirmed that the green suit is her trying out her powers and new suits and eventually end up with the signature blue gear

Y'all can vouch for Shuri becoming iron heart all y'all want. The simple fact is that it's not gonna happen no time soon

salman-a-al-mohammadi-mbaku-panther.jpg

:pimp:

^^ Yup.

Kinda interested in seeing a "Thanos film"
Think i saw something like they're telling the story from his perspective or something like that

When Shuri becomes IronHeart lettuce not forget who said that here first :lol:

OKKUUURR
I hate this. And its crazy, I've never seen anyone suggest we combine Heroes because someone that fits the template is already there. Like if someone would have said "Why do we need Falcon, Rhodey is already there. Let Rhodey be falcon." after the first Iron Man we'd be up in arms.

^^ Yup.

Kinda interested in seeing a "Thanos film"
Think i saw something like they're telling the story from his perspective or something like that
I think the way that we saw CW through Cap's perspective, it'll be the same with Thanos.

I don't mind that.

Also kinda cool that Thor gets the most screen time too

*edit

And I'm always positive. That should be my next screen name :smile:

Sweet more Thor and Thanos.

That'll be some interesting dialogue between him and GotG.

Back
Top Bottom