WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Depends more on the cinematographer.

Thor Ragnorak was shot on 6.5k (but mastered in 2k)

BP was shot on 3.4k

IW is being shot on 6k cameras

Lol your post made me google why movies are still finished in 2k when they're shot with higher grade cameras and I found a pretty interesting reddit thread

Too much to go through right now though

Exactly what are you saying here?

So if IW comes out to just 1.3 or 1.4 bil, which is less than what Avengers 1 made... you think Feige can keep strong arming Marvel to pump out more 500 mil movies?

Going to take more than 1 film 'underperforming' at over a bill for feige to run into problems

Lol your post made me google why movies are still finished in 2k when they're shot with higher grade cameras and I found a pretty interesting reddit thread

Too much to go through right now though

One of the main reasons is that it’s too damn expensive to do all the CGI work in 4K. Even marvel don’t got the budget for that :wink:

You see where the gawd is positioned :lol:

He’s getting whatever he wants.

Marvel-10th-Anniversary-Class-Photo-Unites-Entire-Mcu.jpg

Three Kings:pimp:
6ED92E20-BE7F-40EE-825A-85BB3A32556B.jpeg

Damn, right next to the man. That's a strong signal on who's who right there.

RDJ getting a little long in the tooth. Luckily he can be IM for at least another 5-7 years if he takes care of himself. The “Gawd” however is Marvel’s poster child. They’re gonna be making toys with his likeness for another 10 years.

A745C33F-9135-43DA-A083-C6480CD121CD.jpeg

8C9E1AAA-8BD1-481D-8E04-72EFFE9D881A.jpeg

Movies like Thor are upscaled to 4K for uhd. There will still be some improvement in quality over regular Blu-ray but you’re not getting true 4K.

This is a good website to check for stuff like this
https://realorfake4k.com/my-product/thor-ragnarok/
Thanks. The search function on that website is broken though :lol:

I was trying to find where GotG2 falls, because I feel like that's still Marvel's best uhd blu ray to date

*edit

Never mind used google search function to work around it. Ahh that's interesting.

A rogue Clint? I’ll take that...I must be in the minority of Hawkeye fans, son is legi just a human with A bow and arrows, even Widow has been give a tougher edge with at least guns...and my dude has held his own and even baby’d Wanda and took on vision and BP...not sure why he gets so much hate...

Clint is so vulnerable lol....

He shouldn't have been able to contribute to the battle of New York in A1.

Great with a bow and arrow. Hands to hands skill is above average but he's not as good as Natasha...

Natasha is another one that should've caught that work in A1

Hopefully Clint has minimal involvement

Last edited:
So wouldn't the bow and arrow make him better than her the equalizer
Depends on the situation. Close quarters, I'll always pick Black Widow. If I need long range combat I'll pick Clint. If you need overall versatility I'll give it to Romanoff.

Back
Top Bottom